Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sweetbox Gamecp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i try to search COIN and RF_INFO_DB but all link are dead anyway can give me for this database

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have already COIN and RF_INFO_DB my server is 2232 and try to fix anything but when i click register this error appear

Warning: mssql_query() [ ]: message: Invalid object name 'tblUSER'. (severity 16) inC:\AppServ\www\GameCP\functions\ajax_id_check.php on line 21

Warning: mssql_query() [ ]: Query failed inC:\AppServ\www\GameCP\functions\ajax_id_check.php on line 21

Warning: mssql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\AppServ\www\GameCP\functions\ajax_id_check.php on line 22
You can register!

ajax_id_check.php

<?php

include('../config.php');
include('functions.php');
LoadConfig();
include('../language/'.$config[Language].'.php');

$data = $_POST['data'];
$gm = $_REQUEST['gm'];

if (!empty($data)) {

connectuserdb();
if ($gm == add_gm) {
$chk = mssql_query("SELECT * FROM tblUSER WHERE userId='!$data'");
$chk = mssql_fetch_array($chk);
} elseif ($gm == add_user) {
$chk = mssql_query("SELECT * FROM tblUSER WHERE userId='$data'");
} else {
$chk = mssql_query("SELECT * FROM tblUSER WHERE userId='$data'");
}
if (!empty($chk)) {
$data = '<font color="orange">'.iconv("euc-kr","utf-8","$msg_check_id_impossible").'</font>';
} else {
$data = '<font color="green">'.iconv("euc-kr","utf-8","$msg_check_id_possible").'</font>';
}

}

//$data = htmlspecialchars($data,0,"euc-kr");
mb_http_output("euc-kr");
echo($data);

?>

i search tblUSER to all database but i don't see this table "userid,userpwd" same to tbl_rfaccount and tbl_useraccount please help me :)

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
evilcreed and me are same problem but i see solution about BillCrux and BILLING

BillCrux have tbl_User
BILLING have tbl_UserStatus only and login.php and register.php find tbl_User have $userid and $userpwd i need to add it to BILLING

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sweetbox and im already done to fix that problem and have another problem about line 85 and 86

Error message after login my account

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Incorrect syntax near '='. (severity 15) in C:\AppServ\www\GameCP\login.php on line 85

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\AppServ\www\GameCP\login.php on line 85

Warning: mssql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\AppServ\www\GameCP\login.php on line 86

login.php line 85 and 86

$qrban_chk = mssql_query("SELECT * FROM tbl_UserBan WHERE nPeriod = 999 AND nAccountSerial = $login_chk[serial]");
$ban_chk = mssql_fetch_array($qrban_chk);

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I try to decode it but need a long term time maybe i need fix little bit problem i know im not good on php but i surely have solution for this problem im looking solution from google on syntax error of = from login.php but they say if your table is null you need put '$login_chk' but if your table is not null you need delete '

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sweetbox and im already done to fix that problem and have another problem about line 85 and 86

Error message after login my account

login.php line 85 and 86

MSSQL calls are no longer used in newer versions of PHP its now SQLSRV

you would need to use PHP 5.2 or earlier

Upvote 0
Retired Developer
Reaction score
I have already COIN and RF_INFO_DB my server is 2232 and try to fix anything but when i click register this error appear

ajax_id_check.php

i search tblUSER to all database but i don't see this table "userid,userpwd" same to tbl_rfaccount and tbl_useraccount please help me :)

it's simply because you don't use the original Database that was used for build gamecp
BillCruxRF + RF_INFO_DB
there is no COIN Database also

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still someone answer for this problem?i use 2232 database and files
my sweetbox running well... if you want use sweetbox for your 2232 server you must change database BillCruxrf to BILLING and login system tblUser change to tbl_LUAccount and delete COINT database... dont use XAMPP some script not work with this... if you want use XAMPP use version 1.6.8 just 1 script not work that is "$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']" just change $_EVN['REMOTE_ADDR'] and you got your sweetbox normal againt..

in sweetbox just 1 until now i can't fix it that is user online because this script need triger in your database... that user online use for cashshop and if you want your cashshop work you must disable it..

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi mikiey im doing on 2232 version but still i modified some files that need to connect on 2232 DB im still on 40% work on sweetbox.

it's simply because you don't use the original Database that was used for build gamecp
BillCruxRF + RF_INFO_DB
there is no COIN Database also
That means i can't use this for 2232 version because sweetbox build on 223?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you must learn in that index.php script that all connect to all script in that sweetbox, if you know that you know how to edit that script connect to db and login system and connect to other script you want edit.. i don't have time to explain that all script because i'm buzy right now.. so you must learn 1 by 1...

Upvote 0
Back