Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Your weekly dose of music!

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
CURRENTLY ON RAP/HIP-HOP

Hello RZ members.

Here's how this thread is going to work. Each week I'll be posting a bunch of music in the genre I pick for that week. For example this week is Drum and Bass!

For the 7 days that genre is active you may post your thoughts, opinions and your own music you're into that fits into that genre. Sub-genres may also be added. For example, Drumstep, Jungle and Jump-Up are a few of the sub-genres for Drum and Bass.

My thoughts on DnB? Well I love it, that's why it's the first genre to kick off the thread. I'm no 'raver' but I love the fast pace beats dnb provides and even the drops too. I'm very picky with music but there isn't much dnb that I don't like. I'm not much into the calmer type of dnb where you still have the fast pace beat but not much else. I prefer the harder stuff that feels like you're listening to it at 150db and your eardrums are about to implode and send themselves to another dimension. There are too many dnb producers that I like but I'll name a few of them and if you know any or listen to their music, let me know what you think! So we got Macky Gee, Muzzy, Feint, Teddy Killerz, The Prototypes, Koven and Noisia.

Here's some of my favorites from the time I've been listening to DnB

Macky Gee - Tiger (Unofficial)

Tritonal - Getaway (ft. Angel Taylor) Koven Remix

The Upbeats - Mediums

Feint - Snake Eyes (ft. CoMa)

Muzzy - The Phantom (ft. High Maintenance)

Remember, feel free to discuss, post your own dnb and give an opinion on the genre overall. Also let me know if I should do a weekly poll so you can decide what genre you want posted up for each week.

Enjoy and discuss :)

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Muzzy - The Phantom, damn the old days! What a banger this was. In fact still is! I forgot all about it.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Muzzy - The Phantom, damn the old days! What a banger this was. In fact still is! I forgot all about it.

Honestly was my favorite dnb song for like 5-6 months when it was first released on Monstercat. But then newer stuff came along and I got attached to that too. Still a legendary track.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know this says weekly but I've been away doing stuff so sorry about that. For this week, the genre is Rap/Hip-Hop. Rap is very popular so hopefully this should spark a bit more interest in this thread (or not... lol). From the little rap I listen to, my favourite artists are Q4, Shahmen, Unorthadox, K.A.A.N (only one of his tracks), Wretch 32, Just Juice (again, only one track) and Night Lovell.

Shahmen - Strangers [All In The Circle]

K.A.A.N - The Eagles

Shamen - Shell Dweller (ft. Unorthadox) [All In The Circle]

The Nutorious B.I.G - Ten Crack Commandments (Otaku Gang's Star Wars Remix)

Personally, I like rap but there's not many artists that I listen to. There's way too many so called "artists" that talk about bitches, money and drugs. It's just annoying to me. I feel that they're all the same but produced differently (that may be slightly controversial but meh).

Rap is very spread out genre wise so I'll say post/discuss anything that includes rap lyrics, this does include grime as rap is the closest thing to that genre.

I look forward to hearing your preferences on this particular genre as again, it's very spread out.

Discuss.

Back