Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Favorite Instrument?

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Simple enough.

My answer is kinda geeky, but I love the Kalimba/Mbria/Finger Piano/Negro Piano as they called it in the erm..insensitive days :lol:

Mostly because of this:

Rogu3
Reaction score
Trumpet because I play it. Aha. I wonder if we have other musically talented people.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was asking more of a general, what's your favorite instrument in music? I'm not talented on the kalima at all. Put me in front of Ableton Live and I can play you Wonderwall, Ge Mig En Dag, and a few soundtracks from a game.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I have always wanted to learn to play the Harmonica just because it is so small and you can carry it around everywhere and whenever you want to play you can just whip it out and play it.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
Starts at 25 sec, no idea how this instrument is called. Some day i will learn more about and learn how to play it.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mine has to be the trumpet. As a keen player, I just love the way the sound is created and the end result with a group of brass players - trumpet all the way!​

Rogu3
Reaction score
I was asking more of a general, what's your favorite instrument in music? I'm not talented on the kalima at all. Put me in front of Ableton Live and I can play you Wonderwall, Ge Mig En Dag, and a few soundtracks from a game.
I know, but it's still the trumpet. :p Like zMagenta said listening to it or just in general playing it with other brass instrument gives me the chills when I hear that crisp sound. It's like no other instrument honestly even though it's very similar to brass there is still no other that can compare to it's sound.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used to play Harmonica, I am not sure if you know this instrument. But I only can play a simple song.

Back