Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

anyone who knows the music

Reaction score
hello anyone who knows the music? i tried shazam but no results since its short. :<

0:27 up to the end.

thank you!

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
It could be a deejay tool, if it's a deejay tool then it might not be available to the public which explains why you can't find it on Shazam.

Account terminated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's EDM, that's not a music.
Want heavy bass? Try Hardstyle/Hardcore, not this commercial crap.
Yeah, I'm angry, because so many good DJs went mad and started playing this bigroom poop.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's EDM, that's not a music.
Want heavy bass? Try Hardstyle/Hardcore, not this commercial crap.
Yeah, I'm angry, because so many good DJs went mad and started playing this bigroom poop.

I'm baffled as to why you're angry at a song... It's called personal preference. No need to get pissy over an edm track.

I thought you as a moderator would be better than that.

Account terminated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm baffled as to why you're angry at a song... It's called personal preference. No need to get pissy over an edm track.

I thought you as a moderator would be better than that.

I stated my opinion.
I hate EDM, and I am pissed about the DJs. Did I say that he/she can not listen to that track?
Being a mod has nothing to do with my music preferences.

Back