Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Music Vid] Rap God (Explicit) - Eminem

Reaction score

Very entertaining and crazy, the ending when he was walking on water for the final line "Why be a king when you can be a god?" was pretty neat!

Last edited:
Reaction score
The video really suited the song. Although I don't believe that this song is the best off his new album, it was probably the best choice for a video. As for the video, it had solid production and the pop culture references really fit Em's style. I kind of saw the video as different stages of his career; as in being in an underground club free-styling, being on TV, and then being alone. Just what I saw while watching it. As for the song, well I'm pretty sure we all know it's a solid hit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahh great song, I love listening to this.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So what's next? Nowhere to go once you reach the top. I have a good feeling MMLP2 is either his last album or the prelude to his last album.

Also, just to illustrate how genius this song is;

Back