Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need a nice instrumental

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I need an instrumental or beat to rap to, i would make my own, but i cant find my M-Audio Trigger Finger (insert tiny tm). But newayz i prefer something that I can flow to, kinda like how the flow goes to Rosa Parks (Outkast) or Hellbound (Eminem, Master Ace, One other Guy i cant remember)

Thanks

Laterz,
Ninja

Human Version 2.35
Reaction score
how bout creating your own beat? I remember that people here we're saying that FruityLoops is an easy-to-handle program for creating beats and stuff..

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
no flame intended but
if u just read,
i cant find my trigger finger to make one, and im too lazzy to look

duck you, I'm a dragon
Reaction score
no flame intended but
if u just read,
i cant find my trigger finger to make one, and im too lazzy to look

Right, and why shouldn't we be too lazy to search for it?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Right, and why shouldn't we be too lazy to search for it?

This.

And, either get a generic free application that'll do it for you, or download FL Studio (Fruityloops) which has a shitload of samples with it.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i haz fl which came with teh trigger finger, damn i looked for it but cant find the trigger finger. anyone kno of something thatt allows me to assign fl samples to buttons on my keyboard?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heres a good site for rap/hip-hop instrumentals they don't have allot, but are adding more, and it's free. They also have acapellas for remixing songs.

Back