Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My first producer EP

Reaction score
I hope promoting my own stuff is allowed here. If it isn't, then mods, feel free to remove this.

The last 2 years I've kept myself busy with some hip hop production at home. It's an old hobby from my late teens that I decided to pick up again. We've been stuck in the covid-19 lockdown for quite a while here in Belgium, and during that time I made my first EP. I made some beats and found 5 rappers from the US who wanted to join me into making this EP a reality: Oscar Real Lyphe, Doughphresh Da Don, Supreme R.A., Primeaux and Plax. I gave them complete artistic freedom to do what they wanted over these beats.

The project didn't go without hickups. Some artists failed to deliver and some just straight up bailed in the middle of the project. This resulted in me having to find new artists last-minute. Also, as everything was done remotely, and because the rappers sometimes had to record from their own homes, there were a lot of hick-ups. Needless to say, after months of delay, I am very happy that I finally got to release this project.

Overall, the EP sounds pretty dark, with a lot of orchestral and some west-coast hip hop influences. Might not be everyones cup of tea, but I hope that most of the people can at least find one song in it that they like.

The EP is called "Incarcerated", and you can stream it here:
  • YouTube:
  • Spotify:
  • Deezer:
  • Apple music:
  • Other:

Feedback is welcome! Let me know what you think!

Back