Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Old School Dance Music

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!

I thought I'd say hello and share with you where it all started for me...

I'm not sure of the average age on RZ but I been around a bit (lol). These are a (few) of the songs that got me interested in dance music. I still am, I like it all but this stuff was around before genre was.

What do you think? Do you remember? Have you not heard any of them before? Any dance fans here? Where did the love of your genre start?

here you go.............

I love all genres of music, there were lots of songs that had a HUGE influence on me but this is about my favourite...dance.

peace and love..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man that's pretty old but you know what they say: The music from the older generation is better than the music you listen to now ( In my opinion).

Good dance songs!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its old to be honest but don't see me wrong when I'm saying hat because I'm still liking the post and the music and that's the best thing you can probably have.

Its better than the music you have in these periods and i would rather listen music from 1988 than the music from.today.

Now you can tag me!
Reaction score
For some reason I've heard the 2nd one, although I have no idea when or how. The two others, are completely strange to me. Kinda catchy nontheless. :)

Meeh, I prefer newer music. Sorry guys :) Well, of course there are old classics I also looove. But in general, I'd still listen to the newer music.

Ask me about Daoism
Reaction score
My town's NPR station is KUT Austin. It's not "famous" in the US but if you know someone from Austin, they'll know this station, and there are a lot of people who've worked at NPR then left to come down to this station. But Sunday or Saturday night there's this program called Twine Time which plays a lot of this old school dance and funk stuff. Twine's won a lot of awards for the program (Before him we have this black guy that calls himself the king/prince/w.e, that I like much better).

Point is, if this stuff isn't played, its audience will start to decline, so spread the funky word.

Back