Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Techno Trance Dance House Electro Hardstyle Remix Bass And Progressive.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
alright, if you looking for share your music somewhere in the internet or want to let people download your music for free and support you, straight to the point here is the site

• Sender : Must be the original Dj/author/publisher.
  • Genre : Techno Trance Dance House Electro Hardstyle Remix Bass And Progressive.
  • format : Mp3.
  • Bitrate : 128kbps~256kbps~320kbps.
  • Size : unlimited.
  • Licensing: none.

Some FAQ
  1. Do you sell my music ?
    No.
  2. So my music will have direct access link or with other hosting link?
    yes direct access link.
  3. Can i send you any songs?
    strictly No.
  4. Do i need to provide Licensing?
    no license needed for personal use.
  5. Can i upload my image as DJ?
    currently no.
  6. Are the music copyright protected?
    permission was requested with Dj.
  7. Can i sell your music on itunes or amazon?
    no, we are just host the music with permission and we have no rights to sell music.
  8. Can i share the site in my website or any other site?
    yes with pleasure.
  9. Are you sure all the music are totally free?
    yes absolutely free.
  10. Are you making advertisement here?
    No, we just helping people to host their music. its a non profit site.

Reaction score
I feel like I went back to the 90s with that layout...holy mother of god.

Also, kind of hard to say you don't have advertisements, when there's a huge link at the bottom asking people to advertise with you..

Actually this is a free site , created with that thingy in the bottom. I have no idea where is he going to host the songs if he didn't even buy a webserver yet. Also co.nr is as good as .tk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I feel like I went back to the 90s with that layout...holy mother of god.

Also, kind of hard to say you don't have advertisements, when there's a huge link at the bottom asking people to advertise with you..

a page like google and yahoo having the same layout since ever its founded! what are you expect in non profit site? the page i created in 2010 and the layout founded same. you didn't back to 80's when you hit google and yahoo everyday? get a life man.

that huge link doesn't advertise for money. did i wrote any payment info there? holy mother of god.

Actually this is a free site , created with that thingy in the bottom. I have no idea where is he going to host the songs if he didn't even buy a webserver yet. Also co.nr is as good as .tk

you are right free site that's it. i will host the songs in the same site dude. why i do need webserver if i already have one? yes i was use tk domain before but it doesn't good as co.nr because always visible some annoying footer for visitor.

Back