Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

This is how I feel about GunBound

Reaction score
And if cheaters were not enough, we can talk about DDoSing, hacking in general, and other ways of getting rid of the others servers. Instead of union to make them all grow and fully revive the game, they just want it fully dead. I can´'t, sincerely, understand those minds. Sad, cause I do love the game, would do my best to revive it, but a single ant can't do all the job alone.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I once develope the Gunbound Matrix service,
I know what you are saying MasterofSky
I think what you want is deep than just make the server,
It's a question of giving what we have, I think is love,
In my case I have been doing some help to people and focusing on individuals,
I recommend you to do like that, making a server or giving a lot to too much people
like I did, well, in the future didn't pay so well, you just offered a service and people
could being toxic with each other, so people doesn't remember you and you get forgotten
and your spirit doesn't get carried in them.
I'm exploring other ways to help and focus, I'm now helping a friend with their Left 4 Dead 2
server and also keep an eye on his community, and now a friend of mine wanted
to revive the Gunbound service, I will do it for him,

I'm on discord right now Jeremy333#7632, I have a group where we play any game
just for fun sake and making good bonds, I will turn on the Gunbound server again for the sake
of my friends who want it back, I'm planning to use Radmin VPN, also I have learned a lot from
the L4D2 Server about Server Security, but I have a new objective and I know that if God permit
it will be good.

Best wishes,
Jeremy

Reaction score
Hi, I once develope the Gunbound Matrix service,
I know what you are saying MasterofSky
I think what you want is deep than just make the server,
It's a question of giving what we have, I think is love,
In my case I have been doing some help to people and focusing on individuals,
I recommend you to do like that, making a server or giving a lot to too much people
like I did, well, in the future didn't pay so well, you just offered a service and people
could being toxic with each other, so people doesn't remember you and you get forgotten
and your spirit doesn't get carried in them.
I'm exploring other ways to help and focus, I'm now helping a friend with their Left 4 Dead 2
server and also keep an eye on his community, and now a friend of mine wanted
to revive the Gunbound service, I will do it for him,

I'm on discord right now Jeremy333#7632, I have a group where we play any game
just for fun sake and making good bonds, I will turn on the Gunbound server again for the sake
of my friends who want it back, I'm planning to use Radmin VPN, also I have learned a lot from
the L4D2 Server about Server Security, but I have a new objective and I know that if God permit
it will be good.

Best wishes,
Jeremy

At least someone who knows what I am talking about. And indeed, I really wanted to host a gunbound server. But for many reasons (aka DDoSes, Vulns on buddyserver / gameserver as Leothefox or someone else reported) I am indeed in doubt about doing it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah the game's been pretty much dead for a while now. Too much competition between private and official servers, plus all the hackers in games. The private server movement pretty much exasperated the hacker problem.

The private server community being split with Latin America (Brasil and Peru) definitely didn't help things either. Their understanding of the game ('s source code) is so far ahead from the English forums it's not even funny. Even miniscule things like the avatar shop editor (which I somehow successfully decoded from a Brazilian site and have 'attempted' to recreated here) is encrypted and hard to use.

Needless to say, I wish you luck in your endeavors. I'll try to post things from time to time, if useful, though my only contribution/skill is PHP/SQL scripting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good morning everyone, I would like to thank you for the topic created by TheMarks which also gave me strength to contribute to the community,
I am sharing my files created for many years with my friend (of course not all files) ChoVinisTa, I know the community is not united but I decided to publicize it because I was also discouraged from continuing with my projects, several times I tried to make contacts to join forces but I was not successful.
A big hug to the community and that they make good use of some things that I gathered during many years of study, follow the link to my archives below.

ATT Rafael

**sorry my bad english**
If it helped you leave your like

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Interesting to see this topic.

I always saw the other communities of the other games sharing knowledge a lot. But in Gunbound Community it's never happened. I tried to share some stuffs a long time. But my efforts was never enough.

I always thought that two or more minds thinks better, because of this i tried to share my small knowledge.

My last support was all my files that i had in my old computer... and the times goes by fast... The game are dying and i guess that the community are died a long time ago (A Selfish comunnity). Unfortunately... Because i've been loving this game since my frist contact.
TheMarKs do you still have facebook?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Interesting to see this topic.

I always saw the other communities of the other games sharing knowledge a lot. But in Gunbound Community it's never happened. I tried to share some stuffs a long time. But my efforts was never enough.

I always thought that two or more minds thinks better, because of this i tried to share my small knowledge.

My last support was all my files that i had in my old computer... and the times goes by fast... The game are dying and i guess that the community are died a long time ago (A Selfish comunnity). Unfortunately... Because i've been loving this game since my frist contact.
TheMarKs do you still have facebook?

KyLL3r, mind to add me in FB ? would like to talk to you. Sent u a PM here

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello my dear old friends @KyLL3R and @MasterOfSky I am glad to see you guys read my post and replied to it.

@MasterOfSky I DO understand your point about how I saw things back there but.. It was just how I could deal with that situation considering the circunstances (I was young and dumb). I am really sorry if I desappointed you. I dont know exactly what you mean with "if you changed" but I am pretty sure the answer is yes. We should talk again. Also, I blocked you from facebook for a reason I dont remember anymore. I will PM you my whatsapp and check if I can unblock you.

@KyLL3R You were a big player at the scenario but you just disappeared. We were playing the same game together for years and I didnt even know your name. I remember you shared a lot, you helped a lot but we never really interacted to each other. We should change it. I will PM you my whatsapp too.

@SheenBR Yes, I am Brazilian. And no, I am not a staff member on GITZ. I am just friends with them. Also, I know you have developed great things regarding the game server (encryption, login packets etc) and I also got some pieces of your c# code (only screenshots ) from random people (helped me a lot to understand the game login logics). I would be honored to talk to you (sad we never did it before). I will PM you my whatsapp too.

I am done writing sad stuff here. We all know how GunBound community used to behave.

We should UNITE and build something unique.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello to all,

I am a ex french player (VanillaNeko/ iNapoleon), having started on GIS TH then WC. I'm a GunBound lover, unfortunately my skills are limited, but I would like to help as much as I can, if a project would see the light.

I always wanted to start or create my own GunBound server. I don't know any of you, but I'm willing to follow and if any of you have the patience to teach me at the same time, I'd be glad to.

Anyway, when I read each of your messages, one thing stands out. You all love GunBound, we all love GunBound!

Good evening to all.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Good morning everyone, I would like to thank you for the topic created by TheMarks which also gave me strength to contribute to the community,
I am sharing my files created for many years with my friend (of course not all files) ChoVinisTa, I know the community is not united but I decided to publicize it because I was also discouraged from continuing with my projects, several times I tried to make contacts to join forces but I was not successful.
A big hug to the community and that they make good use of some things that I gathered during many years of study, follow the link to my archives below.

ATT Rafael

**sorry my bad english**
If it helped you leave your like

Could someone please reupload those in mega? :(

Back