Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunbound Thor's Hammer that works on Win7/ Win8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey ppl, I created a Gunbound TH server by reading the awsome tutorial that musashi076 made.

(If u didnt see go: http://forum.ragezone.com/f495/tutorial-setting-gunbound-classic-thors-858030/)

I sucessfully created and after I could make a video tutorial to show who didnt...

But the ''X factor'' is that the client is obsolet. We can't run it at win7 or win8, even if we put in compatibility mode.

I tried some ways to connect with the new Gunbound CA client but not sucessful, it appears: "error 205 incorrect password" at server selection. Maybe because the database are diferent.

Anyone have some idea to how to create Gunbound TH Client that works on win7, win8? (Please don't tell: run as compatibility mode... it doesn't work!)

Staff member
Reaction score
You can't use the GB.CA client because their server is run on custom code and is not compatible with the serv2 leaked files anymore. As of your Windows 7 issue, what exactly happens? I've never heard someone really having issues on Windows 7, on any Thor's Hammer client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really? I tried run the Gunbound_Classic_315 on Windows 7 professional and it didnt work on any compatibility mode. Windows 8 I tried too but without sucess... Both are 64 bits and appears the same window with nothing, no title no description, only the with button ok.

Yes gunbound ca is diferent code =(.

Sheen só agora percebi que você é BR hu3 hahaha congrats

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really? I tried run the Gunbound_Classic_315 on Windows 7 professional and it didnt work on any compatibility mode. Windows 8 I tried too but without sucess... Both are 64 bits and appears the same window with nothing, no title no description, only the with button ok.

Yes gunbound ca is diferent code =(.

Sheen só agora percebi que você é BR hu3 hahaha congrats

when you use the client what did it say so you said the client did'n work?
I using the client with win 7 and play it with my friends and some with win 8, no error so far..
And.. ah yeah, I just got my hands with client version 450 with gbwc weather and it's fine so far...
I'm uploading it for you if you want to try it, just a moment..

Upload done

Here the client for version 450 :

And try my regedit file, my friends and I using this and everything is fine...

for windows 64bit:
for windows 32bit:

ah yeah, for the regedit file, don't forget to edit it first, change the ip to your computer IP...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when you use the client what did it say so you said the client did'n work?
I using the client with win 7 and play it with my friends and some with win 8, no error so far..
And.. ah yeah, I just got my hands with client version 450 with gbwc weather and it's fine so far...
I'm uploading it for you if you want to try it, just a moment..

Upload done

Here the client for version 450 :

And try my regedit file, my friends and I using this and everything is fine...

for windows 64bit:
for windows 32bit:

ah yeah, for the regedit file, don't forget to edit it first, change the ip to your computer IP...

Thanks guy!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure go ahead..
So.. How is it going? Did some troubles arise?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey tiezan,
I would like to say u are the max man!
Thank you so much for uploading this version. It really works on win8, win7 and winXP. I have tested on x64 and worked perfect!

The reason that I think is because the normal version reg is diferent from your uploaded version, on x64 it creates in the directory "Wow6432Node\Softnyx\GunBound"

Thanks for waste your time in this topic and u can believe that you helped not only me but all those had the same problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure, I'm glad that your problem is solved..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi fudeisson can u guide me to implement database for thai server? i have no idea to do this my database file don't have .sql

Back