Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

If this section is still alive, are there any working IJJI GB server source?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I want to setup a GB server to play with friends and remember the good ol' days. I don't like classic as i've never played it before. Most links are dead.

If this section is still alive by some miracle, does anyone have anything close to the IJJI server? I'm not sure what version its call since theres so many different variation.

Bless your heart if you have something

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you mean the season 2 game version? I was hunting that too. I dont need it anymore but it would be useful to have it.

Leo The Fox said the Ijji Season 2 files were actually a season 1 modified game server. There are some bugs you should fix before you can actually login to the game. Would be much easier with the source code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you mean the season 2 game version? I was hunting that too. I dont need it anymore but it would be useful to have it.

Leo The Fox said the Ijji Season 2 files were actually a season 1 modified game server. There are some bugs you should fix before you can actually login to the game. Would be much easier with the source code.

hi i hope you can help me with the season 2

Staff member
Reaction score
Very old thread but want to clarify a few things.

First of all, the released 'Season 2' files were not made for ijji. The only reason Leo mentioned this while back is because of info from me, where I was experimenting with someone on a GOA Season 1 server with absolutely no confirmation of ijji at all. The serv3 works fine, but the broker is not. The broker was not made for ijji, since ijji uses special custom packets for the login which is used by 'HanAuthForClient.dll' for account authentification. If you remember, you had to use the website to login in ijji, which is not compatible with the leaked files. The exact version the 'Season 2' files were made for is still unknown. However, from what I've observed, it's very possible it was for GOA / GunBound Europe instead, since the broker AND serv3 is 100% compatible with GOA season 1. Not sure about Season 2.

If you manage to strip GG from ijji season 1 you are unfortunately stuck in having to code a completely custom broker to handle the ijji packets, or just straight up ignoring them. Once you manage to do all that (so manage to get past the world list) it's 100% compatible with Serv3 season 2.

The 2007 ijji client would look like this if you manage to do all that:

Do note things like moondisk are buggy on this video because this was running on a custom broker AND custom server emulator with a good chunk of code still lacking at the time.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spanish.

Hola. Yo hice pruebas en el año 2011 con los clientes que tienen el archivo GunBound.GME empaquetado con Armadillo.

Para dichas pruebas, utilicé los Archivos de inicio de Servidor que proporcionó el viejo colega "Killer & Javierjg & SCHLpepi, GokuSam - Pepigol"
Un iniciador de servicios del año 2009? (tengo esos files antiguos)

* Las pruebas las hice con los siguientes Clientes:

GOA v1 (106 mb)
Curiosamente, NO tiene GameGuard... es decir, ingresa directo.
y no liberaba error de Juego 1 vs 1. Funcionaba perfecto.

Es un Cliente de juego, de tipo Prototipo... Lanzado en Europa, año 2007, el primer Season 2.
En base, es como un "World Champion", pero con "GUI" de Season 2. (Hermoso)
A mi me funcionó al 100% en su momento, para las pruebas solamente en LAN, con "EasyPHP".

Muy Entretenido, y a mi opinión, es suficiente.

No tiene nuevos "Moon Disk" (no tiene Mirror y compañia)
No tiene PowerBall.
No tiene Item 2.

En esencia, es un Season 1... sin las anteriores características.
Lo cierto es que Nadie perfeccionó Files exclusivos, y tampoco los han hecho públicos Libremente para su descarga. T_T

GAME PLAY TEST 2014, (LAN TEST)

NOW.

La Segunda parte, y lo interesante de esta prueba, fue que esos Archivos de Inicio de Servidor, también funcionan con Clientes ejecutables de Softnyx, GLS & GIS.

GOA v1, es digamos, identico al cliente:

GunBound_GIS_WC_606.exe

Es igual, solo que el propio archivo, "GunBound.gme", de GIS 606... libera ERROR de batalla 1 VS 1.
Y el juego Crash - Bug- Error. Close Game.

Nunca pude probar de forma NATURAL, (porque no tengo Archivos de Inicio de Servidor actuales)
los otros clientes Softnyx.

GunBound_GIS_WC_080128_Ver639

GunBound_GIS_WC_080215_Ver645 (Tutorial, Mirror, Item 2, Power Ball)
(Por cierto, el cliente GOA v. 200... es identico a esta versión)
PS: GOA v. 200 (147 mb) tiene dentro de su código parte del funcionamiento del Nuevo Phoenix Mobile, Buggle, Tutorial, etc.

A partir de este punto, ya no tiene Empaquetado Armadillo.
Ahora tienen Themida, y nunca lo pude retirar correctamente, No pude controlar OllyDBG.

GunBound_GIS_WC_080523_Ver663 (Phoenyx + Emoticon ALT + 1 - 2 - 3 ... 9 & Sound Efects)

GunBound_GIS_WC_080716_Ver688 (Maya y Phoenyx, etc...)

En mi opinión... hasta estas versiones se debería estandarizar el File Server de Inicio.

Pero como existe (la avaricia de querer obtener siempre más, y mucho más)

Le dedican tiempo a que... el mismo File Server desarrollado, también acepte PET, LADDER Zone...

En mi Opinión, nuevamente insisto en que debería trabajarse Files específicos para cada Rango de Clientes de juego, debido a que sus funciones siempre eran renovadas, y en esencia el Servidor Evolucionaba junto con sus Archivos de inicio de Servidor.

Es decir, un Solo File Server, (o quizá 2) funcionales al 100%... serían para correr todos estos Clientes de juego y crear un Servidor 100 funcional.

Opino que... ya despues, se puede desarrollar OTROS, archivos de inicio de Servidor de Season 2, que Integren PET... Zona Ladder, Avatares con Niveles nuevos.. etc.

Separando esto. se lleva un mejor ORDEN, y trabajo de las funciones exclusivas para los clientes ejecutables OFICIALES de juego.

English:

Hello. I did tests in 2011 with clients who have the GunBound.GME file packaged with Armadillo.

For these tests, I used the Server Startup Files provided by the old colleague "Killer & Javierjg & SCHLpepi, GokuSam - Pepigol"
A service starter of the year 2009? (I have those old files)

* I did the tests with the following Clients:

GOA v1 (106 mb)
Interestingly, it does NOT have GameGuard ... that is, it enters directly.
and it did not release a Game 1 vs 1 error. It worked perfect.

It is a game client, Prototype type ... Launched in Europe, year 2007, the first Season 2.
Basically, it's like a "World Champion", but with a "GUI" from Season 2. (Beautiful)
It worked 100% for me at the time, for testing only on LAN, with "EasyPHP".

Very entertaining, and in my opinion, it is enough.

It does not have new "Moon Disk" (it does not have Mirror and company)
It does not have PowerBall.
It does not have Item 2.

In essence, it is a Season 1 ... without the above features.
The truth is that Nobody perfected exclusive Files, and neither have they made them freely public for download. T_T

GAME PLAY TEST 2014, (LAN TEST)

NOW.

The second part, and the interesting thing about this test, was that these Server Startup Files also work with executable Clients from Softnyx, GLS & GIS.

GOA v1, is say, identical to the client:

GunBound_GIS_WC_606.exe

It's the same, only the file itself, "GunBound.gme", from GIS 606 ... releases battle ERROR 1 VS 1.
And the game Crash - Bug- Error. Close Game.

I was never able to test NATURALLY, (because I don't have current Server Startup Files)
the other Softnyx clients.

GunBound_GIS_WC_080128_Ver639

GunBound_GIS_WC_080215_Ver645 (Tutorial, Mirror, Item 2, Power Ball)
(By the way, the GOA v. 200 client ... is identical to this version)
PS: GOA v. 200 (147 mb) has within its code part of the operation of the New Phoenix Mobile, Buggle, Tutorial, etc.

From this point on, you no longer have Armadillo Packaging.
Now they have Themida, and I was never able to remove it properly, I couldn't control OllyDBG.

GunBound_GIS_WC_080523_Ver663 (Phoenyx + Emoticon ALT + 1 - 2 - 3 ... 9 & Sound Efects)

GunBound_GIS_WC_080716_Ver688 (Maya and Phoenyx, etc ...)

In my opinion ... up to these versions the Startup File Server should be standardized.

But as it exists (the greed of always wanting to get more, and much more)

They spend time ... the same File Server developed, also accepts PET, LADDER Zone ...

In my opinion, again I insist that specific Files should be worked on for each Range of Game Clients, because their functions were always renewed, and in essence the Server Evolved together with its Server Startup Files.

That is, a Single File Server, (or maybe 2) 100% functional ... would be to run all these game Clients and create a 100 functional Server.

I think ... later, you can develop OTHERS, Season 2 Server start files, that Integrate PET ... Ladder Zone, Avatars with new Levels ... etc.

Separating this. better ORDER is carried, and exclusive functions work for OFFICIAL game executable clients.

Last edited by a moderator:
Staff member
Reaction score
@kyha I have undeleted your comment because it's highly contributing and was deleted by a mod for having no translations (valid deletion reason). I will add a translation to it soon myself, so it no longer violates that rule.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very old thread but want to clarify a few things.

First of all, the released 'Season 2' files were not made for ijji. The only reason Leo mentioned this while back is because of info from me, where I was experimenting with someone on a GOA Season 1 server with absolutely no confirmation of ijji at all. The serv3 works fine, but the broker is not. The broker was not made for ijji, since ijji uses special custom packets for the login which is used by 'HanAuthForClient.dll' for account authentification. If you remember, you had to use the website to login in ijji, which is not compatible with the leaked files. The exact version the 'Season 2' files were made for is still unknown. However, from what I've observed, it's very possible it was for GOA / GunBound Europe instead, since the broker AND serv3 is 100% compatible with GOA season 1. Not sure about Season 2.

If you manage to strip GG from ijji season 1 you are unfortunately stuck in having to code a completely custom broker to handle the ijji packets, or just straight up ignoring them. Once you manage to do all that (so manage to get past the world list) it's 100% compatible with Serv3 season 2.

The 2007 ijji client would look like this if you manage to do all that:

Do note things like moondisk are buggy on this video because this was running on a custom broker AND custom server emulator with a good chunk of code still lacking at the time.

About login stuff:

This is how you can use newest NyxLauncher.exe (code is incomplete) If anyone try to use that login server, I suggest you to start by fixing the dynamic key creation. This is how it looks like when It works 100%:

(works for any Launcher that uses 'NyxLauncherEnc.xfs'.)

*edit* for whatever it may help, this is true:

"If you manage to strip GG from ijji season 1 you are unfortunately stuck in having to code a completely custom broker to handle the ijji packets, or just straight up ignoring them. Once you manage to do all that (so manage to get past the world list) it's 100% compatible with Serv3 season 2."

*edit* How to handle packets from newer versions of NyxLauncher using CarlosX source (once you have figured out how to finish the dynamic key stuff):

Code:
Register(0x1310, 0, true, new OnPacketReceive(PacketHandlers.Login));
                Register(0x3000, 0, true, new OnPacketReceive(PacketHandlers.LoginNext));
                Register(0x4000, 0, true, new OnPacketReceive(PacketHandlers.LoginNext2)); 
Register(0x1100, 0, true, new OnPacketReceive(PacketHandlers.WorldList));
Exodias - If this section is still alive, are there any working IJJI GB server source? - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back