Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] JX2--1 click full LINUX + Tutorials

Reaction score
[h=2][/h]
IP: 192.168.136.0
TK: root
MK: bosualongthanh
Mysql:
MK: 1234

I have briefly tested it, intending to introduce little things that I don't want to spoiler for you to experience
WireShark - [Release] JX2--1 click full LINUX + Tutorials - RaGEZONE Forums

LINK DOW and VIDEO HD 1click:

( 30> 1h later, there will be a link, guys, do not regret and my JXSJ2 server is in it)

VMWARE: 15-- key {UZ3J8-D8F5M-M84LZ-W6WZZ-WP8T6} (if not, dow, using a lower ver also dow lun)

Client Full-DL to play, no need to DL patch

HD copy patch (if there is a full client available then just download this + serverlist below copy into dc)

Sever list-edit (copy to client directory)

Server-Centos-en_US.UTF-8
If anyone has run already, but fails to go to the dialogue map with NPC, then downgrade Centos to upload. (b fix bit then fix it: v)

---------------- ------------ <> ------------------------------------ -----
Server File separately.

Xshell-Portable

Secure CRT for anyone who can't run Xshell. And winscp to copy the script

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO HD 1click

Credit:
bosualongthanh

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some outfit can use but not see you know how to fix?? Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to pack/unpack the client? I want to modify some text since there's Chinese pop up here and there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear WireShark!
Is there any tools for event & map creation?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I encounted a problem! When I clicked the kg_paysys.exe, a erroe report came out a few seconds later! Then the vzopaysys.exe and GameMasterCentraID.exe all reported error! So I cant't go further. How to solve these?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi WireShark,

I also ran into problem running kg_paysys.exe which said “unhandled exception: page fault on execute access to 0x008ca... in 32-bit code(...) Register dump.”. Is it problem of current OS running 64bit? Can u help this out?

Thanks,

Reaction score
Hi @WireShark,

I also ran into problem running kg_paysys.exe which said “unhandled exception: page fault on execute access to 0x008ca... in 32-bit code(...) Register dump.”. Is it problem of current OS running 64bit? Can u help this out?

Thanks,
check the video tutorial as i see it the author just ignore the errors/ as I see you need to click Show Details then click Closed from the paysys.exe error

This one with the ignored error:

New Release from VN:
Other files you can test for JX II

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear WireShark,

it turned out u were right. I just need to ignore that and config the correct IP address then magic. But it seems many feature are missing. Did you any chance got a complete environment?

best regards,

Dear WireShark,

it turned out u were right. I just need to ignore that and config the correct IP address then magic. But it seems many feature are missing. Did you any chance got a complete environment?

best regards,

Reaction score
Dear @WireShark,

best regards,

Dear @WireShark,
What you encountered missing on the game? I dont have an actual idea about the game I just have some experience on playing the JX II Sabay, official server since 2008.
Check the other files from youtube that I link there's new release dated April I think that one got some fixes.

I am currently working on JX Mobile I haven't tested this yet so I don't know whats working or not so you guys gonna check it and I will try to help to what I can.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can't download all ur patch can u help me

Mysql:

I have briefly tested it, intending to introduce little things that I don't want to spoiler for you to experience

( 30> 1h later, there will be a link, guys, do not regret and my JXSJ2 server is in it)

VMWARE: 15-- key {UZ3J8-D8F5M-M84LZ-W6WZZ-WP8T6} (if not, dow, using a lower ver also dow lun)

HD copy patch (if there is a full client available then just download this + serverlist below copy into dc)

If anyone has run already, but fails to go to the dialogue map with NPC, then downgrade Centos to upload. (b fix bit then fix it: v)

Server File separately.

Xshell-Portable

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO HD 1click

Credit:
bosualongthanh

bro i can't download all patch can u help me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do u have a list of codes in game?
like /Open([[equipshop]],300)
and Item ID and codes like /AddItem?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Excuse me. How to change Vietnamese into English in the client? Or are there any English version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excuse me. How to change Vietnamese into English in the client? Or are there any English version?

you can access english from jx2 sabay and then do translate or copy for file by file that you known in (*).pak (it can make waste your time).
In short, do everything until it is suitable for your current version!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello WireShark,

Thank you so much. I followed your instructions and successfully set it up.

By the way, do you have English version of server/client files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mysql:

Server File separately.

Xshell-Portable

VIDEO HD 1click

Credit:
bosualongthanh

This link I can't download please check

Back