Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GOTW] Explanation + Rules (Revised)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MpPOVjY - [GOTW] Explanation + Rules (Revised) - RaGEZONE Forums

Graphics of the Week.
Revised and Better.

Explanation :
There will be a new thread weekly and with different themes.
Each week, you guys have to make a graphic related to the theme. For eg : If the theme is "Fruit" Your graphic must have a fruit as the focal.
Though you have to meet the size requirements if they are specified.
Voting will after the deadline weekly. And a new theme will also be posted.

Do you have what it takes to participate?

GOTW Rules:

• You must not put your name on the graphic at all! This defeats the point of anonymous voting!
  • The theme must be met
  • Entries must be PMed to the competition creator ONLY. Entries to other mods will not be counted

Entry Requirements:

A PM before the deadline must be made to the competition creator ONLY, anything afterwards will not be entertained.
Though you can change the entry before the deadline.

Remember this :
The Title with: GOTW - which battle, and your name.
E.G - GOTW - 1. Riizq

A link to the graphic so I can upload it.

I look forward to getting this up and running again! With much more fun now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Basic Rules

• Don't flame someone who denies your battle.
  • Don't rate until the battle \ GOTW is over.
  • Anyone can battle versus anyone, though accepting the battle is not mandatory.
  • Only moderators or chosen people can create GOTW's.

Entry Rules

• Only 1 entry per person
  • Unlimited amount of people can enter, unless told otherwise
  • Don't change signature after you added your entry

Voting Rules

• Don't vote on yourself.
  • Don't use a second account to vote. IP's will be checked.
  • Try to be honest and don't advert your sig to get your friends to vote on you. Let them vote for whoever they really think deserve the points.
  • If Person A vote on B with 3 points every time, I'll get suspicious. Actions will be taken.
  • Vote accordingly to the voting system.
  • No CnC in voting threads please.

Then could you pleaseee follow these.

1. Don't extend the time for only yourself. its not fair on the people who have entered.
2. Don't just randomly delete the thread, this is REALLY unfair on the people who have entered.
3. Actually carry on with the battle.

I am saying this because I entered 2 battles recently, 1 where the person who started it extended the time for himself. Then when everyone said this was unfair, and one person pulled out from the battle and deleted the thread.

I really wanted to do this battle.

Other one, hasn't event been bloody started! if you are going to start it, be motivated and dedicated to carry the battle on.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
re: [GOTF] Explanation + Rules

Sorry if I am reading the rules incorrectly, but anyone can participate in these right? After that the winners of Week 1/ Week 2 go head to head, or am I wrong?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Sorry if I am reading the rules incorrectly, but anyone can participate in these right? After that the winners of Week 1/ Week 2 go head to head, or am I wrong?

That is correct.

The winner from week 1 can compete in the second weeks one, however cant win, as obviously they can battle themselves!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hi chewbecca, can you kindly explain this:

So do you keep Pmming you on your images or do we post it on a thread created?

When a new competition has been opened, you PM the creator of the competition, ( I will be editing this thread once I have talked to folio mods) as if you reply to the thread with your entry. If you post to the thread this means that everyone knows it is your entry and you will automatically be disqualified.

Remember, it is the CREATOR of the thread, not solely myself.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Rules revised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back