Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.00.18/19 GS Sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retired Old Man
Loyal Member
Reaction score
^Exactly, dont mean to paint anybody but everyone just showoff with their sources/files, whats the fu*kin' point in that huh? this place is for releases and development, not a showcase.. so if you dont have something useful in mind just shut up and gtfo.

lately all releases has been repost's from somewhere else or cracked SCFMT files, ofc theres good releases like tools and world editor but thats about it, if thats all mu community can provide why not to close whole section?

There are many good coders out there but who really gives a poop when the community is full of asshats and flamers, example of making a release: first post: WOOT NICE FILES, next: great work etc etc, after couple posts or pages the flaming starts "lololol BAD FILES DONT USE!! GTFO NOOB" bla bla, dont jump in our faces if you cant even configure the server no? go read a guide or two so we dont have to tell you what to do for full two pages of spamming in the release post + in the end it turns out that the guy who actually helped does the configuring via remote desktop and says "I TOLD YOU SO"

just my opinion, nothing personal :wink:

E: sry for offtopic

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
^Exactly, dont mean to paint anybody but everyone just showoff with their sources/files, whats the fu*kin' point in that huh? this place is for releases and development, not a showcase.. so if you dont have something useful in mind just shut up and gtfo.

lately all releases has been repost's from somewhere else or cracked SCFMT files, ofc theres good releases like tools and world editor but thats about it, if thats all mu community can provide why not to close whole section?

There are many good coders out there but who really gives a poop when the community is full of asshats and flamers, example of making a release: first post: WOOT NICE FILES, next: great work etc etc, after couple posts or pages the flaming starts "lololol BAD FILES DONT USE!! GTFO NOOB" bla bla, dont jump in our faces if you cant even configure the server no? go read a guide or two so we dont have to tell you what to do for full two pages of spamming in the release post + in the end it turns out that the guy who actually helped does the configuring via remote desktop and says "I TOLD YOU SO"

just my opinion, nothing personal :wink:

E: sry for offtopic

Probably the reason why always good coders get out of this community. Apart from the reason that what all coders of this community do is follow Webzen trace, if Webzen launch season 30 then coders will go after season 30, learning nothing new about coding, always the same.

Do i have to remember the coders that always innovate are already out of this community?

Code:
Holy, Sobieh, MX Team, CT Team, Flyff (great unpacker now).

So instead of fighting for a stupid decompile source, meaby you guys can innovate, who says that new things cant be created in MU:

- Zoom in, zoom out, 3D by sobieh
- New skills, new panels in mu client by myself (FeN$x)
- New class character by Holy

I understand that people dont know how coding this stuff, but at least all community and coders should do an effort and explain to the others how (what i am trying to do in my guides).

That should be a real reason to fight, for innovate and keep learning, not leeching files, sources and follow WZ seasons shits. :eek:tt1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
drakelv has only the old source from july 2009.

ucd has finished decompilation of full gs 18 and 19 last month!
the castlesiege.cpp is identical to the gs *-* believe me

Screen of GameServer 1.00.19 Running + Game Features:
[RCZ]ShadowKing - 1.00.18/19 GS Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi. I'm sorry for the offtopic but I cannot help myself after seeing this. How did you connect with the old interface of the game (the old chat system mainly) on a new version server (that looks like Season4 right) ? I am searching how to edit a client for the Season 4 version to use the old style chatmenu on the center of the screen and that I do not need to press enter and F5 everytime I want to expand it (F4).

Thanks/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I'm sorry for the offtopic but I cannot help myself after seeing this. How did you connect with the old interface of the game (the old chat system mainly) on a new version server (that looks like Season4 right) ? I am searching how to edit a client for the Season 4 version to use the old style chatmenu on the center of the screen and that I do not need to press enter and F5 everytime I want to expand it (F4).

Thanks/

i didn't. this version is season 2.2 (named by muonline japan and made for gs 1.00.19) and it only contain cashshop update (new seals, scrolls and leaps) including jack o' lantern transformation ring and some bugfix from normal season 2. if you want this version you will need the patch 1.02o jpn (1.02.15) and a compatible server to make the new items/effect work^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have Deatway(full) and some SCFMT(S3EP1) sources :p

and what ? you think have the world in your hands??
and ... that you have it has been released by 2/3 years ago, now quit that forum and go to church

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and what ? you think have the world in your hands??
and ... that you have it has been released by 2/3 years ago, now quit that forum and go to church

not realesed soruces :):lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look, I have been on this game for a while.. and honestly its been fun and all. I can honestly say that out of the 60% i know about coding, mu development gave me at least 10%. If you guys have the protocols and know the packets why waste time with outdated "decompiled" code that is mostly unreadable(if you will, for sake of argument) why not start-a-new?? Also can anyone pass me that packet list? :D I am just f-ing with you all.. I am good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to know if someone(except deathway's friends) got these sources and how they got them because i'm planning to develop them for a season5 or mublue version and to optimize them for better performances at less resources(not a commercial project-it will be free or closed).

I already got them but they were "fixed" and modded by super professional coders that fcked up the whole gs and rebuilding it as original will take a looong time so please if you have any info post in this thread or PM.

@moderators: sorry if i posted in the wrong place but i think this is the best place of the thread.

Thanks!

Deathway "decompiled"? :lol::lol::lol:

1.00.18 source is out on some spanish forums i dont remember name, same as 0.65 sources. Original... well the same as deathway "decompilation" (copy paste sources). :lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have some UCD folder with some kinda sources in it, if someone wants to take a look, pm me :) i think that they are from 1.00.19 GS

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i want to know if someone(except deathway's friends) got these sources and how they got them because i'm planning to develop them for a season5 or mublue version and to optimize them for better performances at less resources(not a commercial project-it will be free or closed).

I already got them but they were "fixed" and modded by super professional coders that fcked up the whole gs and rebuilding it as original will take a looong time so please if you have any info post in this thread or PM.

@moderators: sorry if i posted in the wrong place but i think this is the best place of the thread.

Thanks!

Hi, try this:

Regards!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I already got what i needed but thanks anyhow.(what you posted are compiled files not sources)

ah ok, srry then...I dont understand the first post. Good luck with your search.

Guys stop of talk about "who have the pennis more big!", this comunity in the beginings are so diferent...i remember old member that only wanna share and work together...

Anyway...srry for my bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back