Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Are there still any old version servers left out there??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
english is still used a lot more then spanish.. maybe not in latin-america, but for sure on a global scale. northern america's main language is english (if you exclude mexico, because it's central-american) + english is a 2nd or 3rd language for lots of people all over the world.

but it's surtenly not bad to aim your server on one language like dios. you won't get players from all over the world, but you will get players talking their own language. this will also add to the fun and the community.

Reaction score
There is no continent that speaks English. There is an entire one that speaks Spanish.

huh? that's not true.

Primary language in USA is English too, as same as Australia.
Sure there lives people who speak other languages...
i think in Latin America there is people who speak other languages ;)

more offtopic.
about Latin Americans that plays mu more than English speaking.
That might be true.
I have server hosted in north Europe, but i have more players from, Argentina and other Latin American than from Europe.

this is unique page views in about 2 month
Code:
1. 			Argentina	10,246
2. 			Vietnam	         6,074	
3. 			Venezuela	4,791
4. 			Philippines	4,485
5. 			Hungary	        2,886
6. 			Latvia	       2,876
7. 			Chile	       2,858
8. 			Peru	       2,641

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you can try world of mu its 97d hard server find it from ad section or google ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its a mexican server in spanish. 25x

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this topic gone offtopic!
just wanted to say that i find memories of old times really sad.... it was good old days... damn 6 years ago - my first expose to private servers, and my first own server! good days :)

"Warrior19"... that name sounds so familiar... weird...

haha check my sign :-D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and there we have StoneAgeMu from Philippines. its full 97D+99i with 3D.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a season 2 server, it's called Gamez MU, i would add the link but I guess that would be taken as advertising so just google it.

It's not exactly so old version but it has the old way the combos worked, when you kill someone with combo they fly away ^^ so funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back