Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The changes in the seasons

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, is there anyone who can continue the theme of the changes in the seasons. I have taken data from this topic, but I do not find it to be continued anywhere:

Code:
74 (oldest version found, you can only kill mobs, level and some other small stuff)
97 (base version, normal and excitems, wings level1 and 2, level2 quest, devil square, blood castle, max items +11)
99 (darklord, chaos castle, max items +13)
season1 (crywolf, castle siege, ancient items, malron spells,quest)
season2 (SD, Kanturu, 380 items, harmony options, other items)
season3episode1 (Level3 wings, Level3 quests, illusion temple, silent map)
season3episode2 (SkillTree, New Interface, summoner, items)
Season4.5 (quest system, socket items, raklion, moss merchant, map, vulcanus, items)
Season4.6 (duel system, other)
Season5 (new events, summoner skilltree, +15 items, items, maps, gens)
Season6 (new ancients, ragefighter, ragefighter skilltree, maps, improved cashshop and more interface options, autobot, maps)
ex700 (element system, PVP event, item, maps, skilltree update, level cap increased (ML probably), other)

This is 95% accurate, I hope this helps :)

If someone knows chronologically what happened to the new things without going into details purely chronologically

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

All patch note from ex700 up to season 16

If you country ip is not banned on muonline.co.kr

Season 1 to 17 patch notes in korean language :rolleyes: :thumbup:

Or use VPN or Proxy...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And you can check this 2 sites:

Back