Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Could you help and advise which files are better to choose for the server file

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
good afternoon. Could you help and advise which files are better to choose serverI see

emu files
Louis Emulator
IGC files

who is better

and what you can recommend

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if High rate server,louis emulator will be best choice.Stable and lot of custom

Reaction score
good afternoon. Could you help and advise which files are better to choose serverI see

emu files
Louis Emulator
IGC files

who is better

and what you can recommend

it all depend on what kind of server u want to open, with customs or no customs and so on. louis = more custom stuff, and muemu = similar to louis iff u are talking about free files. igc files are more organised and good free at season9/12 but s6 id go with louis/,muemu as free. as premium igc or latest season, louis for s6

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Depends on what you want to do with your server.
Igcn premium would give you latest and the most stable server files on the market. But the price is quite steep.

Remember that unless you have source codes and people who can add extra content to your free files, you'll be stuck with x season and content forever.

I've been on both ends and current going through premium igcn setup which is quite the handful as the content is huge, but I know the effort is worth it as it's the latest thing and any new content updates I will have access to.

As for free files. I would go with louis.

Back