Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] OFFLEVEL and OFFATTACK Players

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How Many "%" of Your Players in Your Server's Are OffLeveling/OffTrading ?
how much "%" of the Players in the Servers are OffLeveling/OffTrading ?
and How much % of these OffLeveling/OffTrading Players are fake, added by the admin of the server?
What you can Say about the Offattack/leveling and Offtrade Systems?
what you think about them?
and what EXP you have with them?
Did you join in some server and see a lot of players are AFK offtrade for example and dont move never ^_^ T_T ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Offlevel and off trade, similar like the 3D camera and multiple clients these days is a must. Many players look at it as an essential requisites for a Mu server.

Especially offlevel/trade. Every player I have ever had used offline function if it is available. Plus, if you have a online hours spent rewards then it is only motivating them to use it.
On how many are fake real, you will never know. In addition online count can be manually altered too.

In summary: yes to offlevel and off trade.

MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
on new seasons u need muhelper cus u have alot to do in game and a long journey (depending on the server exp/rates)
on older seasons u just need clicker, that was the beauty and simpleness, webzen did the right thing of course when they first created muhelper but offline attack is unecceptable ^^ too easy. either way it depends on the server and the players always =)

Reaction score
the only bad thing about offlevel is if you did not set it for let us say max duration is for 6-8 hours only it is good since many players nowadays have their work. So for 8 hours they can stay offlevel without having their computers open. But if you did not set the max duration, then you will have a ghost town server. This function is ok if your server is a non-rebirth one but for rebirth servers i think you don't need such.

Cheers!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For me as a player, if i play mu i want all be active no offlevel/trade because FOR ME it make the game 'dead'/with ghosts ... anyway
did you have even seen a OFFLEVEL/OFFtrade player who are on the same place for a days or even for a year and dont move and dont do nothing .. :D

Reaction score
For me as a player, if i play mu i want all be active no offlevel/trade because FOR ME it make the game 'dead'/with ghosts ... anyway
did you have even seen a OFFLEVEL/OFFtrade player who are on the same place for a days or even for a year and dont move and dont do nothing .. :D

The Offlevel system is making a server super artificial, yes.
The Offtrade is extremely useful, because you could allow offtrading only in Loren Market and if a player wants to sell an item, it can do it offline resulting in better chance to sell an item and better chance for a player finding an item which is sold by a player.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
on my s6 server, right now im disabled the offtrade and offattack, me thinking of making a new one mu server :D so i think a lot about the offtrade and offleveling ... What we can say if the offlevel have autoreset .... please more people share what they think about offtrade / offlevel for me is very interesting to read what you think about it ..

on my s6 server, right now im disabled the offtrade and offattack, me thinking of making a new one mu server :D so i think a lot about the offtrade and offleveling ... What we can say if the offlevel have autoreset .... please more people share what they think about offtrade / offlevel for me is very interesting to read what you think about it ..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem about plugin Offlevelling. It worked OK but while end of duration time, the character don't disconnect to server, still online don't use skill and I can not log in to my account,. My log GS saidCode:
AntiHack breach -> No response

. Hope someone can help me a config true?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have a problem about plugin Offlevelling. It worked OK but while end of duration time, the character don't disconnect to server, still online don't use skill and I can not log in to my account,. My log GS saidCode:
AntiHack breach -> No response

. Hope someone can help me a config true?
me have same probem too but when someone try do join whenare offlevel/attack have server crash and dump file TOO! ...
i read in the sites its a problem with the code source ... and sure it fixed on new evrsions who we no have ... gotta paid for it ..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
me have same probem too but when someone try do join whenare offlevel/attack have server crash and dump file TOO! ...
i read in the sites its a problem with the code source ... and sure it fixed on new evrsions who we no have ... gotta paid for it ..

You know some one fix it? Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You have to fix it by yourself using the source codes, or, if someone already did fix it, search for that fix.
From what I know, those IGCN repacks are pretty buggy, so there are many more bugs to be fixed.

I searched before I asked everyone and can not have answer. I'm looking for someone who can fix it (fee). Do you know who or keyword to fix it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I searched before I asked everyone and can not have answer. I'm looking for someone who can fix it (fee). Do you know who or keyword to fix it.
me answer you ... SURE gota buy the least update (license files) ... no one released a fix i search too a lot no fix ... sure fixed in last patch on licensed files ... but no fix in internet gotta fix the source code and repack

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the only bad thing about offlevel is if you did not set it for let us say max duration is for 6-8 hours only it is good since many players nowadays have their work. So for 8 hours they can stay offlevel without having their computers open. But if you did not set the max duration, then you will have a ghost town server. This function is ok if your server is a non-rebirth one but for rebirth servers i think you don't need such.

Cheers!

When I make a server I think a lot about how I'm going to do it, the offlevel is key in the game but you must know how to do it, for example I always set it to last 6 hours only,
I wanted to make a kind of stamina for the offlevel, you have to recharge the offlevel either playing or being disconnected from the game, because if not it is easy to re-enter and leave it offlevel again and it is continuous for 12 hours.

Back