Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Effect BMD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yo Yo guys i would ask u about bmd files on MU season 3 ep 1
i want to know about effect file bmd i want to know every skill name and example for swell life for bk it's Flame01 / 02 i want know if any 1 have the full information about the bmd file not just swords maps npcs sets <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo Yo guys i would ask u about bmd files on MU season 3 ep 1
i want to know about effect file bmd i want to know every skill name and example for swell life for bk it's Flame01 / 02 i want know if any 1 have the full information about the bmd file not just swords maps npcs sets <3

I think this is something you need to do yourself.

Crack open that pentium tools and off you go. If you are struggling, here's a tip: To find the right OZT/OZJ files you can use a BMD viewer and convert to smd folder, inside that folder you will get all of the items that belong to x specific model. It is easier that way :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think this is something you need to do yourself.

Crack open that pentium tools and off you go. If you are struggling, here's a tip: To find the right OZT/OZJ files you can use a BMD viewer and convert to smd folder, inside that folder you will get all of the items that belong to x specific model. It is easier that way :)
so i have to open all ozj 1 by 1 ? also sir im not that good on develop i just wanted the name of every skill on effect for making some anti lags :D

Reaction score
so i have to open all ozj 1 by 1 ? also sir im not that good on develop i just wanted the name of every skill on effect for making some anti lags :D

its faster than someone else do it for you, cuz its the same action everyone would do to check skill folder with pentium tools and list the skills, example combo = combo2.ozj and combo3.ozj

and so on :D

Back