Effect BMD

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Newbie ShadoOow is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2022 Join Date
    2Posts

    Effect BMD

    Yo Yo guys i would ask u about bmd files on MU season 3 ep 1
    i want to know about effect file bmd i want to know every skill name and example for swell life for bk it's Flame01 / 02 i want know if any 1 have the full information about the bmd file not just swords maps npcs sets <3


  2. #2
    Owner of MuPlaNet NewMuPlanet is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    MuPlanetLocation
    72Posts

    Re: Effect BMD

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadoOow View Post
    Yo Yo guys i would ask u about bmd files on MU season 3 ep 1
    i want to know about effect file bmd i want to know every skill name and example for swell life for bk it's Flame01 / 02 i want know if any 1 have the full information about the bmd file not just swords maps npcs sets <3
    I think this is something you need to do yourself.

    Crack open that pentium tools and off you go. If you are struggling, here's a tip: To find the right OZT/OZJ files you can use a BMD viewer and convert to smd folder, inside that folder you will get all of the items that belong to x specific model. It is easier that way :)
    Enthusiastic Mu Online skinner!

    ;) We coming back, bigger, stronger and better! watch this space :)

  3. #3
    Newbie ShadoOow is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2022 Join Date
    2Posts

    Re: Effect BMD

    Quote Originally Posted by NewMuPlanet View Post
    I think this is something you need to do yourself.

    Crack open that pentium tools and off you go. If you are struggling, here's a tip: To find the right OZT/OZJ files you can use a BMD viewer and convert to smd folder, inside that folder you will get all of the items that belong to x specific model. It is easier that way :)
    so i have to open all ozj 1 by 1 ? also sir im not that good on develop i just wanted the name of every skill on effect for making some anti lags :D

  4. #4

    Re: Effect BMD

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadoOow View Post
    so i have to open all ozj 1 by 1 ? also sir im not that good on develop i just wanted the name of every skill on effect for making some anti lags :D
    its faster than someone else do it for you, cuz its the same action everyone would do to check skill folder with pentium tools and list the skills, example combo = combo2.ozj and combo3.ozj

    and so on :D



Advertisement