• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Effect BMD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yo Yo guys i would ask u about bmd files on MU season 3 ep 1
i want to know about effect file bmd i want to know every skill name and example for swell life for bk it's Flame01 / 02 i want know if any 1 have the full information about the bmd file not just swords maps npcs sets <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo Yo guys i would ask u about bmd files on MU season 3 ep 1
i want to know about effect file bmd i want to know every skill name and example for swell life for bk it's Flame01 / 02 i want know if any 1 have the full information about the bmd file not just swords maps npcs sets <3

I think this is something you need to do yourself.

Crack open that pentium tools and off you go. If you are struggling, here's a tip: To find the right OZT/OZJ files you can use a BMD viewer and convert to smd folder, inside that folder you will get all of the items that belong to x specific model. It is easier that way :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think this is something you need to do yourself.

Crack open that pentium tools and off you go. If you are struggling, here's a tip: To find the right OZT/OZJ files you can use a BMD viewer and convert to smd folder, inside that folder you will get all of the items that belong to x specific model. It is easier that way :)
so i have to open all ozj 1 by 1 ? also sir im not that good on develop i just wanted the name of every skill on effect for making some anti lags :D

Reaction score
so i have to open all ozj 1 by 1 ? also sir im not that good on develop i just wanted the name of every skill on effect for making some anti lags :D

its faster than someone else do it for you, cuz its the same action everyone would do to check skill folder with pentium tools and list the skills, example combo = combo2.ozj and combo3.ozj

and so on :D

Back