Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

i found a lot MU2

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
i found lot of mu2 some of the post no detail or information how to use it! and there is one no info but on the title say with video tutorial inside of file its risky to Download a file without information from post and this file cost 30gold and the other is 50gold from that forum

if you want to look of this MU2 here is some link.

( Price 30Gold Coins)

this one have info same person whom share the file
( Price 50Gold Coins )

i can download one of this file but i still need info if the file is work or not , buggy or not! before i buy it!

Reaction score
i found lot of mu2 some of the post no detail or information how to use it! and there is one no info but on the title say with video tutorial inside of file its risky to Download a file without information from post and this file cost 30gold and the other is 50gold from that forum

if you want to look of this MU2 here is some link.

( Price 30Gold Coins)

this one have info same person whom share the file
( Price 50Gold Coins )

i can download one of this file but i still need info if the file is work or not , buggy or not! before i buy it!
Theres already mu2 files here in RZ

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
yup i so it! but some share file here are not complete some missing file and dont have a client to use and i fund MU2 on VMware i try to test it now if work!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i was searching the same and found this

how much is 150 gold?

Reaction score
Yeah, API for this game it’s missing, they depends an own service/dll. I have src and still is not included src of the API.

Anyway can be “emulate” the functions, gameplay works without any problem. API it’s used in real money and etc.

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
you only need to get more gold points is via create comment in each post there. that's the secrets

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Perfect i will collect more gold and purchase dat and after testing upload here

Back