Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello to everyone my name is Panagiotis

Reaction score
Hello to everyone,
I would like to talk to you as a regular mu online player, as MgAngeL, as -DeSTiNy as HITMAN2-... as ActiveX and Hello as Dope Boy One.
A lot of years playing and working on this game, alot of failures and success.. many people who we found, many we have fight em and many we have loved to play with em.. that's a weird period of my life that i have dedicated to my self to understand more things and make it clear to everyone, i would like to share informations and read some others from people, all this things that we all are thinking about, that we all have plans to do about and all that we forget about or failed.

I would like to have few things from you, if thats possible.. few memories...

What did this game made you play it? How much and why you was enjoying this much?
How you become in that level to create a game and not just playing ? what was your secret ideas to create? Why you wanted that sooo much?

Many people you have found, some of them is or was your friends, some other was just annoying, what you had to do?
What was your biggest mistake? what was your biggest success ?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's who i am and how i am talking, excuse me.. but if you have a real good story to tell, don't hesitate.. Comment below your story.. or send me a private message! Thanks everyone who have walked the same path..

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have tried to learn about the mu but was unable to do so. Then i bought the kobo books ereader and learned about the mu by reading books from there. provides you the best way to read mu physics books and learn about it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How thats come? what have you tried to do and what was your plans?

I played MU before and went to the internet to find out about it. With the curiosity of a high school student back then when I successfully created an offline server, I never felt so happy. But in my country private servers compete vilely. Right now I have no plans for it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Played Mu at my grade 5th until college, made some server about 1 or 2 the first one is not a success but the second one is not that huge success but less failure than the 1st.

But I learned PHP because of MU and now I'm working as full-stack web developer for 5 years, 4 years abroad and 1 year 100% remote.

Oh yes the second one was a little bit success because there was "NO DONATION" and the failure was "IT WAS HOSTED IN MY HOME" haha that was 14 years ago.

Reaction score
Hi, welcome ;)
i started playing mu on Global (when Wigle server opened probably 2003).
I dont remember how i stumbled upon it i think by total chance.
Since it was starting up (most high map was Lost tower, lol) i was one of the first players to reach level 100. It was 1x exp and awful low drop rate, remember that....
I founded a guild, made a few friends.
Then Webzen db was leaked and i got hacked.
That's when i got into managing mu servers. I joined Rz and started messing around with 97d files.
Then i discovered there was a successful italian private server that was very poorely managed...
Some friends of mine asked me to help them open a new server with more recent files.
We started with 1.0e which was buggy as hell since it was actually a modedd .97... we had a good player base but i didnt like it much because it was too buggy (the community was nice)
GS version 1.0 - the one with Castle Siege - was just recently relesed so with some help by my friend (eRRoR) we managed to set it up (i personally translated all the client from kor to eng) and we opened a new server:
LastLand was born.
I kept managing it through season 1, season 2 and season 3 episode 1, it was a nice server, full of people. Had a lot of fun and never made a cent from it (no donations or lame stuff, no pay2win mechanics) but since i was almost alone doing everything it was starting to take a toll on my personal life.
We came up with some neat ideas like the PK Clearing guard, using the Golden Archer to exchange Renas for Bless, and some other QOL improvements.
When i realized i was online on new year's eve i decided it was time to quit.

Then i just helped some friends with some projects and i like to be up to date with mu stuff but i'm not active anymore.

MU Has been an important part of my life, i dedicated a lot of time to it both playing and administering. It was a nice experience.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cool topic discussion, i started playing MU in Cyprus when i was going daily at the internet cafe playing cs 1.6 and other shooting games, one day i saw mu with my brother the admins of the net cafe were playing it... and a Local server nearby had opened so me and my brother started playing, i dont remember what season that was maybe 0.99 or season 1, things got addicting along with cs 1.6 and daily nice good times in these net cafes with people even tricking each other, login to their accounts (victim lol) stealing all my sets and acting like nothin happened, it was a hella fun times, then moved to more net cafes, global mu was epic at that time i remember 1 chaos 1 day and very very hard exp with a good seriously experience in game, people went over FIGHTS and people went through Lovely times for this game back then, so i keept playing almost every year and when i moved to Germany i played some server with high exp with my cypriot friend and also a great server 'shadowmu.co .uk' season 2 if someone remembers, that server was epic and made me realize about connection through the internet with other people (even tho as kid u dont know or have the 'mood' to figure out where to add each other, there was MSN mostly) so there was that one Legendary Lucky day where i was playing a crazy server where it had speed hackers etc.... and so funny with my cypriot friend he met one guy who knew how to use some cheats haha, so i was like lets go give it lets try, and he connected me with that person, that was at 2008!) so between 2008 and 2009 i started playing global mu season 2 by k2 network, spend alot of real money on Seals and alot of amazing times, really really golden times, i had a nice PK 396 and gaming was fun to the fullest always afk with pc and all this stuff with bots or what not.. most fun was the pk wars, the whole whole drama in Helheim server with dominion alliance / PkGod member here and the castle siege, that was the whole point of the game back then lol until hacks came in, dupe came in ,rollbacks came in, things shifted badly, season 3 came and boom somehow i got hacked my account r.i.p and i stopped playing ... what should i do..) so after some time i was thinking that guy who could speedhack on that private server with my cypriot friend maybe could help me start a server, for what reason? i dont even know!! so we both came here KarLl (the old noob me ^_^) Cryingsoul my really one of my best friends that i also met in real life 4-5 years ago. we found ragezone, and there was the MMT Season 2 files hype, so thats where everything started, it made me start learning, making my own servers ad experimentin + helping back, ofcourse as a kid u go thru different lifestyle, drama and whatsoelse, but at the end of the day, this game gave me chance to learn about my self, strengths and how i can connect with the internet and enjoy my time playing and having a goood leisure time, i honestly from that day i started making tutorials and even until today i do (but not that actively on this forum) i do for igcn video tutorials and other stuff on my own, and privately with other mu admin clients, so there you go, thats what it made me, realise you can use any strength in life to connect, learn, share, and who knows even earn! cus i did earn in my MU life from my services, from my servers (not really much so far) but hey all you can do is keep learnig, and playing the game.. if you dont evolve with the game seasons you get stuck in the past, its not that cool, ofcourse classic gameplay servers are nice, but its all the same in my opinion! because its not about the global mu webzen now... the global muonline is more likely a webshop and niche about muonline where things just evolve no matter what (with minimalistic repetitive features like new characters,skills,maps etc) so far) but the style did not change yet ! Maybe in MU2.. and im glad they didnt put mu2 together even if the design was better, so this game is a long term lifestyle business for webzen and for us is a tool to either earn, enjoy and have a good time with with all the private servers out there. Dont get me wrong! this game also MIGHT have pushed things back of my personal life, bring drama, issues, failures, but there is one key to life and its 'Consistency' no matter what you do if you stay on something for the long term and master it, it was never a waste of time, so i am grateful for still being here and being able to help and share discussions like this or anything related to the mu world. Mu can be messy, it is... as a game you got to understand it cus its not that understandable anymore like it was back then on season1-2-3-4... cus of all the new features and such u cannot think and put MU as what its the purpose in 1 place? pvp? wars? making good items/set? killing bosses? it can be anything now days, but at the end ofcourse its about becoming the best, and creating alliance,guilds with the best and owning the'server' in a way, things can be unfair sometimes but hey its just a game... so if you cannot find that specific server that you would like to play, what you do? most people come here and learn and do their server ;) then they know how the game works and questions are getting answered, if it wasnt for this forum, my friend cryingsoul, my childhood, my passion to this game, helping others achieve what i achieved and what most admins achieve by learning making their servers and the freedom and mindfulness it brings to my life.. maybe i would not be here at all, mu is my family ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Dovydas in mu online world known as Dode,
A successor as a player and failer as server admin, I won't get into too much details now just want to tell you what this game means to me, hope you won't hate on me haha, maybe I'll add more soon if you like it.
btw: sorry for bad english.

I started to play this game 15 years ago, once I've seen my brothers playing, so I jumped in myself and invited my best friend and we all played Heroia at the time, then my brothers started to play other private servers with 97D versions and I was always searching for something new, and from my early days of Mu I've had this crazy thought in my head... This game is good but I want something more from it, so I've been always searching for different servers untill I found few, mu.bless, AriethMu and few names that I don't remember, which had unique stuff, then I was so much excited to start my own server in 2013, and I did it! I learned every little thing in mu files at the time MMT Season 2 and SCF Season 3, I started to help other admins in their servers and then I played alot of "shitservers" PVP 9999X Season 3, lowkey I enjoyed it, mostly because of people I met in these servers which are some of my friends in real life right now, and then I even found myself first girlfriend in Mu, which is the best I think I've never met better person, she was the one who pushed me to start making my servers doing something myself, and I did it (of course now it would look stupid 16 year old creating a server on his own PC) but it was exciting, and I wanted to do more, I started solving other problems SQL, server file errors, client errors, and basic computer problems, it didn't just make me better at mu online files, but step by step I started to love IT, and when I got 19 I broke with my girlfriend my life felt like it stopped, but then out of nowhere I got an offer to work as IT assistant, and now after 6 more years I m head IT engineer, so I m thankful to Mu Online for alot of things, it teached me how to communicate with people and respect them, how to love, and how to work. For some it's just a game, but for me Mu is LIFE, and I hope I explained it well. <3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well that is an intresting topic since it reminds me many years ago memories,my name is panagiotis as the dope boy one and i am also from greece!
Started at 2001 when the game launched from webzen on global and after 3 years of hard playing i manage to end as the 3rd best bk on that (SHaDoW):D:
after some years finally in greece had open some serious servers and i join on them first as a player and then as moderator and as an owner of 2
most active i was on THE GAME server (well known in greece) as silver,pontikas,pontikina,snowmaker,playgirl and bulldozer
moderetor on- the game 2,maya and 1-2 which i dont remember the names:/:
since i have been in love with this game i manage to open 2 servers with some help from friends (blackpain -brb):thumbup::thumbup:
And as i see i will be here for some time messing with this game as long my age still allow me to do it (45 now):blushing:
Thanks to all who have help me so many years to achieve all that!

Greetings:thumbup::thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi ,

I must admit this is a great topic guys.
My name is Claudiu and I'm originating from Romania but now I live in UK .
Since I start playing MuOnline in 2008 I always had a feeling that you can earn money and have fun with it in the same time , but I was wrong.Having a server you have to dedicate time to maintain it on a good run and come with new updates at all time.For me the time is very important and I haven't got much. I have a job where I waste most of my day and being a father is even harder. I really enjoyed playing MuOnline and I started like most of the people from internet cafe as we couldn't afford to have a PC at home on that time. I have to admit that if I would have some time I would build a server and have some play again but I tried recently and I could't fine one MuServer with everything working.
I must admit this is a great topic guys

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Like this post.
My name is Habib and i`m from Azerbaijan but now living in Ukraine.
I start playin Mu Online 2005 year, played in many of private servers. Remembered servers Mu Losena, Mu Angels and Mu Arkadia.
More ppl knows me as WHiTe, Mavius, Hellsing and BearD.
Why did you remember those years so much?Because everyone came to play, everyone talked, argued, made friends, fought and killed. Everything was very good.Then a new generation came along who began to whine about bugs, etc.The whole point of the game turned into a chase for finding bugs. And when the last server closed, I already stopped playing and returned to the sphere as the administrator of my server.
Played like player 6 year then opened my first offline and then after 1 year opened Private Online server and until now i`m Administrator my private server.
The most memorable days that we ran from lessons to play in Internet Сafe

Back