Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lorencia & Devias in Unreal Engine 4

Reaction score
Hi guys. I haven't been around for a long time, but when I saw this I just had to share it with the beautiful community of RaGEZONE.

Lorencia:

Devias:

I'm not sure if these videos have been shared on the RaGEZONE platform before, but it's definitely the first time I'm seeing them. If they have been shared before - Mods, feel free to delete my thread.

Axcelion is a very talented developer, and this piece of art is just astonishing.

All credits goes to Axcelion for the content in these videos.

Best regards,
MIB

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MU Legend could have gone into this art direction. Would be awesome. Seems like this project is intended to eventually create a playable game?

That Chaos Lighting Staff looks dope.

Reaction score
little sad... we have super computers etc and cant ... just cant watch those crappy quality vids... makes me cry... why to upload something nice with crappy quality?

this for that... why damn webzen cant make one decent optimized client that wont eat all your cpu? maybe way 2 busy collecting zen...
damn client is the same as first one :D well... bit changed... new maps eat even more cpu :D
i played first time mu with some relic 800mhz cpu 200mb ram and idk video... propably 256mb...
all worked...
tried for fun to run s12 mu on win xp 1ghz cpu 1gb ram 500mb gpu... :D it did run but framerate was like 1-10 :D

fun!

played unreal tournament... ran totally smooth...

idk what webzen guys do there...

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes I subscribed to this channel a few months ago. He enjoys recreating worlds of old games in unreal engine, not just MU Online. However, I feel that we have already many MU Online game versions with this isometric click and point gameplay. I would be more interested in seeing MU Online remade in Full 3-D, like Aion, WoW, Black Desert Online etc.

Reaction score
little sad... we have super computers etc and cant ... just cant watch those crappy quality vids... makes me cry... why to upload something nice with crappy quality?

this for that... why damn webzen cant make one decent optimized client that wont eat all your cpu? maybe way 2 busy collecting zen...
damn client is the same as first one :D well... bit changed... new maps eat even more cpu :D
i played first time mu with some relic 800mhz cpu 200mb ram and idk video... propably 256mb...
all worked...
tried for fun to run s12 mu on win xp 1ghz cpu 1gb ram 500mb gpu... :D it did run but framerate was like 1-10 :D

fun!

played unreal tournament... ran totally smooth...

idk what webzen guys do there...

they created mu legend, fcked it, after sold to other VFUN

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: Lorencia & Devias in Unreal Engine 4

That guy, is a Legend.
Just hope he will display more class,skills and Items in the inventory or Features etc.

Also, IGCN Dudi almost make something like that but i guess it never materialized. It was during season 9 i where he had plans for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not sure why this showed up under a black desert search query, but this is amazing, ever thought about remaking rose online or ragnarok maps in UE4?
Keep it Up!
:junglejane::thumbup1:

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
not sure why this showed up under a black desert search query, but this is amazing, ever thought about remaking rose online or ragnarok maps in UE4?
Keep it Up!
:junglejane::thumbup1:
Ragnarok, ewww Nobody actuall waste time on it.

Atleast for MuOnline there is more and more season to look for.

Back