Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Custom keyboard shortcuts settings?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Karli, i need change keyboards shortcuts because my client have muhelper and u can open B but can't close... (i try off muhelper client and server but can't done) so if u know how can change hotkeys please said, but not know pls help me off my client muhelper

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What I would change is Space for pick items to something like F6, when your game is alt tabbed and for example you play other game or type you collect tons of garbage.

Reaction score
This is a good topic.

You can actually get what window is your PC focusing on, like, what window will get your keyboard input. (This can be directly from the mu client's DLL. You are already working with Windows headers and libs in there, so it's not worth to make a new DLL and inject that into the main or main dll).

The client, while is in background or minimized, it's not checking for this and that's why, if you are alt tabbing the game or minimizing it, it would get tons of items by hitting space key, sometimes even writing in the in-game chat box.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All i know is when you have source of your files and u know how to work with sources c# or c++ or whatever coding language it is, then you can do that

oh thanks for reply, but i not get alert (but im simple change main but old time so this now not problem :) )

My buglist 1: Green chaos box haven't modell ingame (14-55 modell:roboxgreen) i trying fix search other modells but not work... i try doing custom item and put custom folder modell but not work... (this little problem im not use this box in my server.)
2: MG class fire slash bugged under 2500 agility. i try modify mg attack speed or spell attack speed but not work...
3: Custom lvl2,5 and lvl4 wings can't doing upper +9 (can't put in goblin but combination list i checked... and i put blessed weapons and this weapons can up...) 4: Custom lvl2,5 and wings can't put hp regen. 5: Sunday gaion few moster spawn in wall... (this i not try fix... i think this problem easy will fixed)

Reaction score
My buglist 1: Green chaos box haven't modell ingame (14-55 modell:roboxgreen) i trying fix search other modells but not work... i try doing custom item and put custom folder modell but not work... (this little problem im not use this box in my server.)
2: MG class fire slash bugged under 2500 agility. i try modify mg attack speed or spell attack speed but not work...
3: Custom lvl2,5 and lvl4 wings can't doing upper +9 (can't put in goblin but combination list i checked... and i put blessed weapons and this weapons can up...) 4: Custom lvl2,5 and wings can't put hp regen. 5: Sunday gaion few moster spawn in wall... (this i not try fix... i think this problem easy will fixed)

Ask for help in Mu Online Help section xD Otherwise, others won't benefit from those fixes if there's any.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f193/

Back