Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"MU Legend": How Long Until We See A Private Server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So, as everyone currently knows, "MU Legend" is currently in CBT2. How long do you think until we see a private server for the game after the OBT or official release?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
going to take a few years i guess unless webzen licenses the game out for some reason.

not to mention after having couple of days testing the game still feels somewhat incomplete.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not really. It will take much less. It's all about making an emulator for the game. It didn't look too complicated to reverse engineer server code but it's still a huge venture.

Another thing is, if there is going to be interest for that. MU Legend has nothing that original MU players loved about the game.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
MU Legend has nothing that original MU players loved about the game.

I played the original "MU Online", didn't care for it at all, it's why I stay away from the private servers for the game, however, I am enjoying "MU Legend".

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This "MU Legend" kind of remake is basically... a piece of crap compared to MU Online that is still developing its seasons year by year.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This "MU Legend" kind of remake is basically... a piece of crap compared to MU Online that is still developing its seasons year by year.
well.. after testing out mulegend i feel like it's nothing like original mu, which necessarily isnt a bad thing as this time around there are crapton of quests to do. and an actual storyline to the game which players can play out, granted it's kind of solo player inside a mmorpg kind of thing, which brings me to the next point. the game lacks the need to party and to talk with other players, which was major part of original mu and one of it's key ingredients to staying relevant for so long time.

all in all it's not really a remake as much as whole new game with some familiar names and similiar items and stuff.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mu legend sucks a lot, then better i play aion which is much better then that peace of poop.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know someone chinese who made it at 2020/05/01
They build a MuLegend private server
They sold it 14K USD
Now there is two private server in China

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have still yet to see a MU legend private server :eek:

Back