Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU for PC and Mobile

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there guys,
i see there are now servers that releasing for mobile phone and pc bind on one server.
i tried to find it here but i didn't see.
is there any release here? please leave a link.
Thank you

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
im guessing its actually a Mobile MuOrigin but they ads its for PC cause u can use emulator to connect too, so its just like using your phone on the PC to play the game. Isnt that smooth to be honest but still prefer mobile.

Novice C++
Reaction score
You can use MU Origin witch is mobile version of MU, you can find a version you like in release section here + Nox Player/Blue Stacks witch are 2 of the best Android Emulators for running Android apps on PC (Google it)

Enjoy.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
He means like MuAway, it has PC Server and Mobile Server, bouth servers share account and characters... example, you can play from your pc with users who play in mobile version.
ArgMU is another server that is about to launch something like that... old elionproject form isaias and pinkof. Just search on fb.

Reaction score
I guess they are referring to MU Away, like on PC different GFX / UI but cooler when you played on mobile phones. But yeah that one is a good files also, just need to fix the flash version for black screen. Cheers and goodluck @Nocturnal

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess they are referring to MU Away, like on PC different GFX / UI but cooler when you played on mobile phones. But yeah that one is a good files also, just need to fix the flash version for black screen. Cheers and goodluck @Nocturnal

Browser game ??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I looking for the same. It's like a muaway. They got client for iOS and Androit for simple mu online PC server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes its like this one.. is there any server files release for this version? Nocturnal is that your server?

He means like MuAway, it has PC Server and Mobile Server, bouth servers share account and characters... example, you can play from your pc with users who play in mobile version.
ArgMU is another server that is about to launch something like that... old elionproject form isaias and pinkof. Just search on fb.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
lostcontinet its new mu mobile game its look like muonline a lot and they will have client for pc to :p..btw u can find it on magazin play

Back