Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best MU server you've played

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For me, the 3 that I can remember
1. Mu USA
2. Heroia Mu
3. Lockdown Mu

There is a 4th that I played a fair bit, but can't remember these days.

Reaction score
for me:

1) - Arieth Mu coded by sobieh (1.05X+) ANU & NEBO Servers, very cool things, I like re-make but I don't have his client
2) - Tosa MU I don't know who coded this... yet, since had 3D Camera in 0.97 ~ 0.99 times !
3) - Mu Unitell 0.99B+ Kalima + cool Excellent drop, yet thats good.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GMO from 2003 - Late k2 was at its prime. I lost interest around when K2 started rebirth services. Started playing again when webzen took over and opened new valhalla, It was good for about a year or so until it started becoming too pay to win.

I like mostly low rate servers so here are a few I enjoyed. Usually a lot of real life stuff happens that get in the way of me quitting mu, but here are some servers that stood out to me:

Frienz Mu: I forget the year (2006 or 2007 maybe?) but this was one of the first servers that had bugless client with friends system. I believe highest version during this time was 1.02d which was very buggy, but frienz mu had a bugless version. Very high population and active community. Unfortunately my PC broke down in its early days and I didn't get to play as much as I wanted to. Even the beta for the server was fun and full of players. Easily the best server I ever played.

Old MU Online Project: was very good server back when it was old season, it was at its peak when the top players were in their early 300 lvls. After the original version died off they relaunch with a new version but I didn't get to play that season. I heard it died down pretty quickly though and it was forced to shut down.

RageZone Mu: was also very good, I cant remember what year this was I think like 2007 or 2008. It was only open for about a week. There was only a few players but they were all very active and competitive. I forgot exactly why it shut down, but it had something to do with running a old version and trying to upgrade it to attract more players. The person who tried to upgrade it was incompetent and couldn't upgrade the server files so the server shut down. So much potential was wasted here, anyone knows if there was ever another ragezone mu after this one?

Real Mu season 6 version: The early launch days were very good, high population. Most of the players there (95%) were from Brazil. It was very fun but season 6 server died after 3 months because admin never launched castle siege so players got bored and quitted. Should have launched it 1.5- 2 months in when server was at its peak and people had time to gear up. This is the last server that had me hooked for more than a few weeks. I am not sure if their server for newer season is still running or not.

Account Upgraded! :P
Reaction score
The first mu i played, was MUGSE , i dont remember version but was year 2002/2003.What was incredible on that server, was that the max level was 1000 , xp was 1, and drop very low.I was playing for almost 7 months, and still level 600+ with mg.Then was MuDEX and LinkMania.After that i started to play fun servers, but i dont remember them..But MuGSE will be forever in my soul. Full of bugs, full of lag, always full with players and i needed to wait until someone disconnects to enter, but was the most beautifull server.
MuGse was 97d+99i (when it started and until late 2006)x40 exp and drop about 70-80%,Reset Level:1000,Reset Points :500,Resets every Sunday (max 1 per week),No PK clear, It was a very good server with some bugs (ms shield 100%,and others wich i cant remember) but good protection.I had more than 36 resets before server upgraded to new version and wiped accounts. I remember Gogu,Matza,SalieriM(is also member of ragezone)and many other fellas.Gold days.my nickname was Barlog(blade knight) and gamias (magic gladiator).

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mu Linkmania mu.linkmania.ro ( manyyy years ago )
Dex ( muonline.ro )
Global mu
Aida Mu

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Muloko

server more updated for the time, stable server had no lag, great support, Admin Karioca, I reached 600 resets maximum for the time it took 6 months to get there I had a +13 full armor I loved it, I was giving PK on the way out of Noria, miss you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
FunzMU Season 4 Episode 2
MythMU
MuOnline.DK
UnitedMU Season 5
HostelMU

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just read all your comments, I was amazed I was filled with melancholy with a bit of joy at the same time, several of the servers that you mention I have managed to play, I downloaded it from internet booths so that the owner of the premises did not realize They always kick me out for doing that XD I still remember when I first played Mu Online when I was just 11 years old, then later at 13 I joined this beautiful forum that continues to this day, here I learned everything I know about Mu Online , here I learned to set up my first Mu server thanks to the contributions of the users, my eyes fill with tears xd I don't know if because I live alone for all these years and I have no one, and although no one has ever understood me those years what it was like to set up a private server in my town, I could see and appreciate what the Ragezone family do, here in one way or another I could feel identified, I always wanted to learn to program, I only lived with my mother, we had no resources as a pair to go to study programming or something similar and all this time with what little I owe to Ragezone, I was finally able to buy my first pc I think I will finish fulfilling my dreams and goals, I already deviated from the subject, I can only say thank you very much Ragezone.

Sorry for my bad english use google translator.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi the best server who i played is my mu server because i see a lot of versions of my version but everyone is with the classic basic client but i introducte a special visual opengl32 effects called qefffects before Real Tracing RTX Technology was been released on a 97d verison PHA i dont want to make a advise but i just want to say i run my servers because i want to make a sever in who i will be HAPPY to play! What a comment :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
AngelsMU
GlobalMU
ForsakenMU
Can say OldSquad but they are looters and polish supporters

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
and all over all i can see the EASY GLOBAL MU ONLINE SERVER Called Rebrith Mu was a Great! 100% Working Webzen server with MAX EXP ... Thats The best mu of all of the tiimes BAD IS - THEY STOPED HIM T_T

Back