Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuOnline antihacks 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you give me link to server using it and i find some time then sure, i like reversing new things.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well.. do you have english version? I finally managed to run it in window mode but it doesnt connect to server...

I just checked the loading method, it is 100% the same as XTeam "anticheat". Who is author of that?

Is it live yet? Im not goin to sit and jsut try to connect, dont waste my time...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i want to see cheaters bypass server side checks ^ ^ (yeah you can try fuzzing but what if already have check for fuzzing and i dont use just simple packet packet encryption plus there is packet valid checks and time checks even more that every account and char have unique encryption seed:))

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Of course server side checks are the way to go. But MU itself is written in a way making client decide in many scenarios

Reaction score
i will talk from my personal experience of Liveguard...

i bought Liveguard some weeks ago expecting the best becouse the antihack tell too much... But...

i got TT Files from longgg time ago there is lot of cheats that works on the lastest version of TT files so thats why i decide to buy LiveGuard (becouse i always like to use premium things becouse of the support for something that i PAID!)

first of all was so hard to implement i need to change lot of things ok thats not a problem if solve me the hacks things...

i got my server online happy to present the new antihack to my users and guess what all users love it and i see how my online users go up that was the best thing, i was really happy, but when it pass like 12 hours the reports starts...

users report to me lot of cheats that works on the antihack offcourse i talk to mecanik and he got tons of hacks for the popular page teamgamehacks.com so i download lot of hacks and give it to him i dont rewiew if still working cos i was really angry some time later becouse users start to complaint abou lag and lag and lag, i never have problems with my server NEVER but i say maybe is something on users conections so i just let it pass them the problem was more and more bigger...

i didnt told becouse i forgot but in the prosses to implement the LiveGuard there is a big error that was created, the A menu didnt work so users cant use Skill tree becouse there is a c++ error that crash the client

So to the A problem add the Lag i loose lot of users becouse of those problems so i decide to lose my money and take off the LiveGuard and all the problems solve and hackers came back again.

Mecanik said that the lag was TT files problems and IGCN files dont have the lag but is totaly false becouse i talk with IGCN Users and they told me that got the same problem.

Mecanik knows that all i said is true, is a good antihack, there is a good support but i think needs more work and warn to TT users that they probably will get some problems.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i will talk from my personal experience of Liveguard...

i bought Liveguard some weeks ago expecting the best becouse the antihack tell too much... But...

i got TT Files from longgg time ago there is lot of cheats that works on the lastest version of TT files so thats why i decide to buy LiveGuard (becouse i always like to use premium things becouse of the support for something that i PAID!)

first of all was so hard to implement i need to change lot of things ok thats not a problem if solve me the hacks things...

i got my server online happy to present the new antihack to my users and guess what all users love it and i see how my online users go up that was the best thing, i was really happy, but when it pass like 12 hours the reports starts...

users report to me lot of cheats that works on the antihack offcourse i talk to mecanik and he got tons of hacks for the popular page teamgamehacks.com so i download lot of hacks and give it to him i dont rewiew if still working cos i was really angry some time later becouse users start to complaint abou lag and lag and lag, i never have problems with my server NEVER but i say maybe is something on users conections so i just let it pass them the problem was more and more bigger...

i didnt told becouse i forgot but in the prosses to implement the LiveGuard there is a big error that was created, the A menu didnt work so users cant use Skill tree becouse there is a c++ error that crash the client

So to the A problem add the Lag i loose lot of users becouse of those problems so i decide to lose my money and take off the LiveGuard and all the problems solve and hackers came back again.

Mecanik said that the lag was TT files problems and IGCN files dont have the lag but is totaly false becouse i talk with IGCN Users and they told me that got the same problem.

Mecanik knows that all i said is true, is a good antihack, there is a good support but i think needs more work and warn to TT users that they probably will get some problems.

Thank you for your feedback,so people need to know that, no reason to pay 150$ per year or 400$ for lifetime for an anticheat which allows people to play with cheats.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback,so people need to know that, no reason to pay 150$ per year or 400$ for lifetime for an anticheat which allows people to play with cheats.

First of all, there is no 100% impenetrable anticheat, there is always something that works, so you should really rethink and post afterwards.
Use whatever you want, i really don`t care, i know my product, and i know how good it is.
lalitablue, I feel sorry for your problems, oh i forgot, the only one problem: "A" button. I told you what this error was, a memory leak from TitanAddon.dll. I don`t have source, so how can i fix a problem like that ?
And about the lag, how can you say that IGCN users have the same problem? Do you want me to give you servers from Argentina with 1000 user daily online? Why blame something, when you don`t know the actual problem?
You know better then this, TT is an old and obsolete project, with absolutely NO SUPPORT, so how can you say that the simple AH gives you LAG ?
Just so you know, my PROXY is the most advanced you find out there, and does NOT CREATE LAG, because it just FORWARDS TRAFFIC.
I can proove you wrong anytime you want, i can ddos your connect server only for example, and there you go, LAG is back.
Another thing can be LAME STUPID HOSTING. If you have a serious server, with lots of players, why not use a host live OVH? or HyperFilter?
And about the hacks/cheats that work, well you have no idea of what you are talking about, because you are NO CODER.
Team GAME HACKS use api`s and functions wich are very OS DEPENDENT, so if i block the all, who will be able to play? Because any other program/process that a users has in his PC will be detected as a CHEAT.

All of this gives me headache. Just put a the blame on my product, because you have obsolete files, bugs, and lame host. Many Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lot of people say toó many words, i am using liveguard and i have not problems, lag? I dont have lag, any new hack mecanik update and block it, installation? Easy.. First check ir, test it and send a support ticket, i am an user and even the best antivirus have problems with some virus :) and they have a lot of ingenieres there :)

Reaction score
sorry mecanik in IGCN + liveguard= lag too already check it a longtime. I think you make a very childish attitude to criticism. bother your customer complaints :S.

Take it easy bro!!!!. No one is judging you. you must improvement your antihack and done. Don't worry.

Somebody recommend other antihack?, besides liviguard and nsengine?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry mecanik in IGCN + liveguard= lag too already check it a longtime. I think you make a very childish attitude to criticism. bother your customer complaints :S.

Take it easy bro!!!!. No one is judging you. you must improvement your antihack and done. Don't worry.

Somebody recommend other antihack?, besides liviguard and nsengine?

Why does not suit you NSEngine?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
LiveGuard aka LameGuard
• upx -d
• CreateToolhelp32Snapshot
• FindWindow
• SetProcessWorkingSetSize each 5 sec
• GetWindowTitle with scanning window at point, weird
• GetModuleHandle
• searching for process by name...

I thought that anti cheats like this one died long time ago with releasing their sources. It seems that I was wrong :E

Remember children, anti cheat is not a way to fight with cheaters. It's just workaround. The real problem is server :)

And about the hacks/cheats that work, well you have no idea of what you are talking about, because you are NO CODER.
Fallen166 - MuOnline antihacks 2015. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
LiveGuard aka LameGuard
• upx -d
• FindWindow
• GetModuleHandle

I thought that anti cheats like this one died long time ago with releasing their sources. It seems that I was wrong :E

Remember children, anti cheat is not a way to fight with cheaters. It's just workaround. The real problem is server :)

Well if the server side antihack protects the Server files ? thats what antihack is in a sense, if the server files itself are bad coded or have leaks etc, the antihack will prevent them in a way.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you're wrong... If someone use cheats programs Anti-cheats should block them but, if your server files are bad there's no way that antihack block some things like shadow bug or vault dupe by server bug... or chaos machine dupe by server bug.... If server files are bad then look for a better files...

So, Bugs and Cheat programs are not the same, i'm using LiveGuard and 3 players dupe in my server without anticheat, solution? better GameServer... and now i don't have problem with dupe or autoclicker or things like that, thanks god my server is running safe "for now" everyday people makes new cheat software. If you pay for an antivirus software and you know that they are rich and they have a lot of professional people there... Even those antivirus are not 100% secure.. Let them work or find a free anticheat like pinkof and whatch how your server goes down.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
LiveGuard aka LameGuard
• upx -d
• FindWindow
• GetModuleHandle

Did you dream all this? :junglejane:

Reaction score
you're wrong... If someone use cheats programs Anti-cheats should block them but, if your server files are bad there's no way that antihack block some things like shadow bug or vault dupe by server bug... or chaos machine dupe by server bug.... If server files are bad then look for a better files...

So, Bugs and Cheat programs are not the same, i'm using LiveGuard and 3 players dupe in my server without anticheat, solution? better GameServer... and now i don't have problem with dupe or autoclicker or things like that, thanks god my server is running safe "for now" everyday people makes new cheat software. If you pay for an antivirus software and you know that they are rich and they have a lot of professional people there... Even those antivirus are not 100% secure.. Let them work or find a free anticheat like pinkof and whatch how your server goes down.

Shadow BUG is a BUG not a HACK, if you are dumb and wont realise that the item is duplicated with the '!' sign then only blame yourself.
Vaule dupe? dupe = packets and crap = antihack protection blocking packets etc, i had season 2 no one dupe anything with UGK antihack even mirasseq, he only attacked the GS where somoene didnt fix the packet fix, in MMT something like that doesnt happen, in namech season 2 it did, so in higher files even it wont happen... u need ofcourse good files, but antihack its mostly the only helpful thing if you are not having sources or experience in reverse engineeering of the gameserver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back