Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuOnline Community Server Meetup!

Reaction score
Howdy everybody! i hope everyone is doing well out in the world, your families and closest ones aswell.
It's another time where we spend more time home and we better use this opportunity and not waste it, can be with playing games, relaxing, meditating, reading, listening... but most usually stay healthy.

In this next week, i would like to open up a server, most preferable a community server with players that grew up on ragezone with muonline, if you understand what i mean, i dont believe there has been succesfully a ragezone community server yet, we tried and as i remember server's wasn't delivered well.

So this server will have probably couple of subservers
(1 for exp leveling / 2 for hunting mobs/ 3 for events / 4 for PVP and guild wars / 5 for trading and as a market)
if you have any more ideas on that feel free to say something.

Most importantly server should be between season 6 episode 3 to season 9 or 12, the reason = yes i know there are plenty who like to still play old school servers, but not really a good time for that, if u wanna play an older version there are plenty of servers out there.

So as a community, what would you like to play together :blushing: ?

1. no webshops / no premium features / no donations / all free for the community here

2. server will be stable with the right server files/hosting and probably a decent antihack or no antihack to allow compatibility for players to play the server.

3. i would say a server with around 2000 exp and medium drop/success rates

4. the main goal is for all of us here who are open minded and experienced to play together! wouldn't that be cool to see each other in game and chat and try some cool things out in game? i think and i feel it is going to be beautiful!

5. accounts will be manually created by the server creator, by special invitations.

- i thought about having GM's but then i thought its not needed at all, this is a private advanced server for players and mu administrators who know the game, the files and everything, we all just want to have fun together, make a bomb butt nice video maybe for the community and enjoy a server that has genuine and cool players.

- please don't bring the idea of having first to make the server perfect, or perfectize the configs.. if we start like this this is not going to happen at all.

So if anybody is willing to host this server, let me know, i can host it aswell, but if anybody has a host that he can use for that purpose then its great to work together.

what you guys think .. ? i think its time! and maybe its time to re-make lorencia and make it big and compress alot of things around so we dont have to move from map to map all the time to finish quests, talk to NPC's , go for pvp etc, we can have a Central station for all characters :)

lookin forward to what you guys think!

Stay safe
KarLi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sound great but maybe a little bit lower xp like 100 or something sounds better :) . But great idea and good luck :)

Reaction score
sounds good guys.. feel free to throw any ideas that will make the server as FUN as POSSIBLE and we can see what we can do, for example each one of you create a special PVP area skin and we use it in game and all play it together, or a custom map that wasnt released, things like that :) ... we want to work together with our ideas and figure out new things and ways to entertainment.

Server alread planned for mid April open, so we'll see whats up the next 1-2 weeks.

cheers!

Back