Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

will you play on official SEA server?

Reaction score
Anyone going to play at playpark mu, its official server just season 13, if someone have forget how real p2w looks like feel free to join. well they dont sell fo, like private servers does, but you can buy lucky sets that preaty much is top set... your opinion?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope heard lots of people leaving that server.

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this company is fooking joke, keep spaming muonline related groups all dayz. Dont take this company serious, em act like kids and dont respect other group rules.. what u except from em? Huh!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My feedback:

Their management sucks. And when I mean management, I mean in its entirety. For an official server, they're supposed to be held at a higher standard versus private server providers, but I can name a handful that does the job better than them.

On more than one occasion, their staff has had to ask me questions and assistance that gave me the shivers thinking why such a big and established company would even come to me or private server providers for advice (If only they paid... sigh).

1. Their platform is pay to win, selling off gears to the highest bidders.

2. They release a new cashpromo every single week that forces you to spend a minimum of $200 to $400, if you skip a payment of one week promo you are direly left behind.

3. Their customer support platform is weak, disorganized and takes weeks for a proper response. And their support staff do not even have product knowledge or game knowledge.

4. They hire biased streamers and label the streamers as "official" who take favoritism when it comes to teams who they are supportive of.

A company's official streamer should have no sides or preferences between different teams, else they shouldn't be considered official representatives of the company itself. Anyone officially representing the company must not sway to anyone's side.

5. Their head Game Master is one who does not know the economics of MU Online, and has on numerous occasions released cash-promos and events detrimental to the delicate economy and balance of power within the game.

Cash-based promos are fine, but only if they are balanced according to the average spender and not catered to the "high-roller". They operate as if they're just flipping a damn coin.

6. Their Game Master is allegedly playing, with clear visual evidence presented and confirmation from highly reliable sources such as multiple top spenders of the game from different teams (not just one). I will not "confirm" nor "verify" the accusation myself, as I know the PlayPark staff personally.

A Game Master who joins and partakes in major events such as Arka War or CS casts doubt on all regular players especially when these major events have Cash Prizes to be won, no matter how they spin the news. He/She/They should have never partaken in any of these events, much more they should have never joined any of the major guilds to prevent abuse of power or to prevent any form of doubt or the mere slander of a guild's reputation.

7. They denied any involvement with special privileges and item-access towards their paid streamers publicly and to their own community leaders and volunteers, only to find out that these streamers were in-fact given special privileges and item-access as they sang like a bird when their contracts ended.

This itself casts further doubt on the transparency of their management as denying one thing publicly only to find out later on that the exact opposite happened from their official statement.

8. There was a leaked screen recording of chat and email messages to the top-spenders of their "Product Manager's" plan to sabotage top-spenders during major events, and only giving them short tastes of victory but crushing them later on in-order to drive the top spending teams to spend even more.

Their management's intervention for the sake of profits is shameful and makes them no different from unfair private servers. Official servers were supposedly held in higher regard, but right their management just seems as if they are the official versions of scammers.
--------------------

How do I know this? My pilots, my teammates, and I were part of "SEA's" Top 5 to 20 ranked players on each class and we controlled 7 out of the top 10 guilds during the first 3 months of their OPEN BETA.

Take note, SEA had an estimated average online count of 15,000 online as seen from their rankings and guild ranks, and we controlled the Top Tiered players (7 Guilds out of 10) at the time.

I personally handled and was the Guild Master of one guild and co-managed the previously top 1 guild whose members spend the following in order to be competitive:

Average Guild Member: $1000 Monthly
Above Average Guild Member: $2,000 - 3000 Monthly
High Roller Guild Member: $5,000 - 20,000 Monthly

The moment you stop expense for a week or two, the gap of power leaves you so far behind you'd have to spend triple or quadruple what you didnt spend for a week just to catch up.

Not to mention there is a minimum required expense of around $200 to get their x20 special effect PVP monthly muun else you're useless on major PVP events with no other way of getting that muun except for money.

Summary:
To cut the story short, I left as I saw where this so called "official" server was going. They were too money driven with no balance and used us as milking cows. Gone are the days of the old official MMORPGs back in the early 2000s wherein there was a spending cap from getting advantages.

I "/SPIT" on their management

Last edited:
Back