Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Question about VPS

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Green vps. I got vps from them.
Win 2012 sql 2008 r2 perfect :)
16 ram

If you need help with add your domain tocloudflare i will help you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Yes, use remote desktop.
2. Things like .NET Frameworks and Visual C++ packages are usually pre-installed on Windows Server platforms, so you will have to install stuff like text editor for editing server files and maybe some webserver if you will want to host website on the same machine.
3. Yes, it will be your global IP so you must use it in server files configs everywhere, where should be global IP (ConnectServer and game client). If you will host on this machine your website, you will have to redirect your domain to this IP too.
4. You can buy domain only for 1 year or longer. You can buy com domain for ~5-10 USD, it's not a big deal.

Can you tell me any good VPS site. I need to buy but i can`t find a good one.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can you tell me any good VPS site. I need to buy but i can`t find a good one.

You obv didn't search i posted this like 15 times. I'm currently using my friend VPS hosting and its actually really good i recommend it a lot. He uses VMware not KVM I'm currently using a dedicated server and im really impressed so far: go there. they come with good anti ddos and good specs.

But here are the other ones.
These are good. But it depends on your budget there is many sites that i recommend for you depending on your budget. If your going cheap use VPS if you have a high budget use dedicated servers. I have a few sites you can use. provided by many members over the last few months. Since i only use the first 3 i really recommend those [OVH] [GreenCloud] [PhotonVPS] are good in my opinion. But those are the only one i used out of that list.

Also some extra information make sure you get something with anti ddos protection if you decide to get greencloud vps get seo tools 1 or better or get high ram vps they come with anti ddos.

If i remember correctly ovh and photonvps no matter what vps you buy comes with anti ddos.

Make sure you get Windows OS as well. With at least around 2-6 GB ram. Depending on what season you running.

Have Fun,

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recomand to you butt well the VDS Systems of ! you'll find there a lovley hard workers team ! Good Programers and Best MUONLINE Customers + AntiCheat !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You may also use the VPS provided by starting from $5.99 per month. It comes with a dedicated IP and full admin access with the latest WindowsOS options and is one of the cheapest VPS in the world. You can use different types of RDP for streaming, encoding, streaming etc. with full control. You can pay via a lot of modes of payment as well.[h=2][/h]

Reaction score
You may also use the VPS provided by starting from $5.99 per month. It comes with a dedicated IP and full admin access with the latest WindowsOS options and is one of the cheapest VPS in the world. You can use different types of RDP for streaming, encoding, streaming etc. with full control. You can pay via a lot of modes of payment as well.[h=2][/h]

this seems fake, i checked the website, and it has same details of this website:

Please dont touch 99RDP.COM its a scam or re-seller ..the real company of that site its amazingrdp.com

use at your own risk.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is OVH the best choice for server, i was looking for reviews Last night and i found very clients complaining about theyre support, VPS Down issues and e. T. C. Sorry for asking in this thread bu im about to order VPS from them soon and i need to be sure that they are reliable...

Reaction score
I dont understand guys what you even talking about, everyone says ovh have a bad support, heh?
Players use to spam nosense on Support tickets and i mean ANY random "problem" and thats why its that way, takes longer.

i am 10 months around on OVH, ovh guys (i have nothing to win by advertise them).. its the TOP tier Hosting Company and thats well known.
You need good machine? just buy a decent dedicated and you are absolutely FINE.

One time i had a serious issue for me, was not even serious afterall, i CALLED them on the company phone and they give me detailed informations about everything i asked for.. included my problem.
Nowdays people pay people for files, for settings, for every simple task.. (i was doing the same i dont try to be mean) and they have no idea even that they can make a call... ofc a phone call over a 1.000.000.000 random tickets is faster and more professional.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well i hope nothing happens one day that ovh has to delay long to support whoever is using it because thats the bad feedback i hear from my people who use/used ovh and waiting for days for something critical. If you have good experience thats pro, but not everyone does the same thing with their servers.

I agree over the 'phone call' for sure, if thats their fastest support way and people choose ticket its their problem ofcourse too =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone knows something about gamehosting.co?
They look legit tho..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recommend creatumuonline, they offer serverfiles without bugs, even Season 6 with 100% functional OffHelper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
vps

1vcore,2gb ram is this fine to run muonline ?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so minimum sir is 4gb ram 50 to 100 playes ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@cover for what server files u want to run? maybe max season 2-3-4-5 and Maybe 6 too, but not suitable for public or so

1 vcore
2 GB
40 GB SSD
100 mbit
windows 2019

it is possible to run mu season 6

thanks in advance sir

Reaction score
1 vcore
2 GB
40 GB SSD
100 mbit
windows 2019

it is possible to run mu season 6

thanks in advance sir

its possible to run yes, but after u run all .exe VPS can be laggy, thats why 4gb minimum recommended, but i dont know depends on the hardware (SSD) is fast and good, internet is fine , windows 2019 i dont know, i use windows 2012/2016 just make sure u can install sql server 2012 or higher and so on..

before you ask again, try to install the server if you have already bought it, if you did not buy it, think why you are opening a server and if its just for fun then do it like this, if its serious u need better!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
its possible to run yes, but after u run all .exe VPS can be laggy, thats why 4gb minimum recommended, but i dont know depends on the hardware (SSD) is fast and good, internet is fine , windows 2019 i dont know, i use windows 2012/2016 just make sure u can install sql server 2012 or higher and so on..

before you ask again, try to install the server if you have already bought it, if you did not buy it, think why you are opening a server and if its just for fun then do it like this, if its serious u need better!

hi can you link me a suitable SQL server for vps 2008 R2

Back