Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Report to all developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
Today I got many reports about a person who call himself "Wolf Derek"(Lucila here in ragezone, his real name is Fernando Fader), who is selling all the free releases from ragezone and others forums.

What he does is rename free releases for sell or rent as part of his hosting( - ), this person used to say is friend of many developers(including me, using this method to scam people saying like he is my friend, and many things more), not only limited to that, used to steal configurations from many forums for sell as "premium configurations", actually modified his hosting for say like he isn't responsible of anything, and all his files are free, however, everytime a client contacted him, used to say is in "contact with many developers, and his files comes with a great support and configuration", actually this person stolen money from many people with our work, so I just wanted to communicate the community to be alert about this person, he is always asking for fixes in forum threads, trying to contact people, and creating fake facebooks for get fake pictures of conversation.

As old community developer, I really dislike this kind of actions, since old times I used to help people from the shadows(many of the sources what were released from hermes, decompiled sources, were in big part from Hermes and me, also helped many users to setup and properly configure their servers), I like when people offer an honest service, with good quality, even if it isn't a free service, however I really dislike when people use works of others for scam, and steal money.

Actually this person used to steal money breaking servers after few months under his service, stealing files brought by people, and stealing user information.

His ragezone profile: https://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000003311.html
Facebook 1:
Facebook 2:
Facebook 3:

If any moderator or administrator feel I shouldn't post information about this person, I would like to be reported before the thread is modified, so I can see what I can do for keep people alert about this person.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
diablo21,diablo71 (Th3Ang3l now) is doing the same. He is renaming the config files and claiming to be his. He is also selling other developers sources, which are released for free.
Be careful

Voyager of Time and Space
Reaction score
Nothing new really but really sad people actually do this.
Tip ; Never trust anyone who says they are selling premium poop but with no credibility.

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Reaction score
and how about designs your riped and reselling?

It's simple. I will download images and code template by myself, then I will sell it. What's wrong on it? I am not selling someone else work, I am selling my work. If you didn't understand point of that topic, read it again and stop writting sh!ts.

Reaction score
It's simple. I will download images and code template by myself, then I will sell it. What's wrong on it? I am not selling someone else work, I am selling my work. If you didn't understand point of that topic, read it again and stop writting sh!ts.

Technically the same if you ask me. You both are making money out of somebody else's work. The fact the you are just adapting a template to work with some MU CMSs does not make you any better than the other person of the main topic. Do not take it personal, take it as a feedback. Almost everyone here is infringing the law by using/modding/adapting/playing copyrighted material.

If the material is MU related; then it is technically illegal if there is not a written consent of Webzen. No matter what it is. If the program, web, editor, or whatever it is, has to do with MU, then it's illegal, but until Webzen says something about it, well, we all can still playing the free pirate role here.

Going back to the topic, this is one of the main reasons, most developers do not want to release anything here. Because the second they release something for free to the MU community, a troll comes over, takes ownership modifying some files, find some newbie admins, and sell the work. Easy money? yes! Hard work? No! It is immoral? of course! Can we stop it? maybe.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know that guy.
here more from this person , he years ago was dedicated to crash servers with crash packet (now is easy to protect) and later sell his fail security leeched from douglasruiz work.
How SirMaster says he have and if you host a server and put a nice files worked from you. he steal your files and later sell has premium files lol.
I only said this to prevent people to be scammed & don't be stupid to buy nothing (Files, Host vps, security) from this guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back