Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Season 8 Ep 1 its coming.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll bet that the pickaxe will have to be bought. It might just be the nail in the coffin of MuOnline.
The new wings look nice, though.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I always thought that Mu in its current state is like a beta game... so few things to do...

Reaction score
Ahh c'omon guys what about new seasons...jusr develop older versions noone bored to fix bugs again n again on new season? I hate s4-5
Thumbsss upp for s2,s3ep1 AND S6ep3 all others just craps with +1001 new things and just the 1 is good!! Deal with it!
If they config on s2 life bar on monsters+mu helper i'll play till I die! :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and next crappy think come to gmo.... i dont understand this peoples anymore... thanks webzen and every new crapy seasion 60% of the players are gone.now when they make this seasion and is over for webzen...for me gmo is rip from time what have added rage fighter and this funny pentargam thing

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
and next crappy think come to gmo.... i dont understand this peoples anymore... thanks webzen and every new crapy seasion 60% of the players are gone.now when they make this seasion and is over for webzen...for me gmo is rip from time what have added rage fighter and this funny pentargam thing

So you mean if Mu Online was stucked on 0.97d, no one will stop of playing it?? I've come back to Mu just becouse the Season 6 EP3... and now Mu Ex

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He's speaking out of nostalgia, probably. The early days of MU were magical, at least for me and the friends i'd game with.
Sure, they had loads of missing stuff, some stuff they have now in newer versions/seasons, but half of the new game content pissed off many mu players because, well, it just wasn't quite MU anymore. That said, I am still trying to operate a eX700 private server, but I still play 0.xx versions and some season 2 also.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You all still don't get it. Webzen is not trying to make MU(not MU2) a game that smash the competition. All they want from MU is money in order to develop their new games or games that are already better & more popular than MU.

On short MU1 is just a money generator for webzen. Don't have big expectations on new seasons.

Sad but true. Every update bring more and more bugs and WZ cannot/wont fix them since the money still flows

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think it will be bad for everyone.. the gamers can find lot os new bugs and the server administrators will try to repair it.

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
VL = Volunteer. They aint staff members...
duracel - Season 8 Ep 1 its coming. - RaGEZONE Forums

Image explain it clearly! Im anti-volaunteer type human xD

Back