Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Starting up a server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It’s been a long time since I open one.
Owner of Flawless Mu.

Well, I stopped at season 6 and now I see the season is up to Season 15.

I have a few questions.
What season & episode is good to build a new server?
Recommended exp and drop rates?

Will also look to hire GMs.

Any recommendations or questions, please post here.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The best season is whatever you want, since the moment at you start to be check all minimun settings, listening players, making hunt & Item Market, perfect & equilibrated P2W/F2P, nice forum & GameMasters.

Good files, anti hack, experience, drops, seasons, it does not guarantee that it will be successful, much less that it will be good.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well, if u have not played since season6 then don't open season15, isn't simple?
Try to learn about the game, you missing alot of things, try to play and conquer, then the time will come i guess that a good way to avoid many mistakes

Agreed. My last season I play was season 8(base off of my release files)

Reaction score
Agreed. My last season I play was season 8(base off of my release files)

You can still play season 15, learn and in meanwhile work with your server if you are ready for that too
what is your server's ideal purpose? since exp and season all depend on what server you want to create.
Start with anything free to get back in track could be s6 or s9 or s12 just to understand and see if you can learn the newer basic features of the season you haven't played yet.

In my point of view i am sure easy fun servers with latest season can be succesfull, low exp servers no reset also the same, the rest can be tricky for example a server with limited resets and low exp and etc, i believe what you really need to focus on is not just another server ready to play, but another server with something updated and different to try and play, new map or custom map designs if its not the latest season, maybe custom maps and something unique of you is most of the time what gets the attention, but at the end.. i believe advertisement and investment on that is the only way to get your server 'out there' and keep it going.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Start with anything free to get back in track could be s6 or s9 or s12 just to understand and see if you can learn the newer basic features of the season you haven't played yet.

Ok i will use my old release file from SCFMT/TT.

Thank you!

Or is there a file(s) that you recommend? Please link as well if possible,

Where can i go to recruit members, gm etc?

Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok i will use my old release file from SCFMT/TT.

Thank you!

Or is this a file(s) that you recommend? Please link as well if possible,

Where can i go to recruit members, gm etc?

Thanks

You can use anything to get back and see what u really want to create :) i like scfmt, but nowdays u must follow the extras that people like as customs etc, like if you use muemu/igcn files u have more chances to work with the server files better and find answers since they are used alot.

What season of server files you want to try? we can give you our recommendations on which files you should experiment with according to your server goals, recruiting members etc is a tricky thing, i cant explain it in a post, and maybe everyone can collaborate on that, i say its more likely adverismenet on xtopsites and facebook post ads and forums ofcourse but forums mostly dont have real players so u get to find GM's from forums more than players (like here now days)

u can recruit:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f206/

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can use anything to get back and see what u really want to create :) i like scfmt, but nowdays u must follow the extras that people like as customs etc, like if you use muemu/igcn files u have more chances to work with the server files better and find answers since they are used alot.

What season of server files you want to try? we can give you our recommendations on which files you should experiment with according to your server goals, recruiting members etc is a tricky thing, i cant explain it in a post, and maybe everyone can collaborate on that, i say its more likely adverismenet on xtopsites and facebook post ads and forums ofcourse but forums mostly dont have real players so u get to find GM's from forums more than players (like here now days)

u can recruit:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f206/

My last season was Season 8. I honestly like Season 6 & 8.
Most files i see is Season 8 that's pretty stabled, I know the new season will have futures releases for bug fixes and etc.
But if the trend is going to the new season, I am open to that too but may need help starting it up.

And thank you !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there Jivy, nice to see some old faces still active in the community (I know I'm not... family n stuff)

whenever you get your server running do gimme a shout, I might come n see if any other old faces from the really old times come back for some nostalgy :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi there Jivy, nice to see some old faces still active in the community (I know I'm not... family n stuff)

whenever you get your server running do gimme a shout, I might come n see if any other old faces from the really old times come back for some nostalgy :D

I remember you Kramer. Been a long time but I still remember you. And yes will do!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
have not played actively in years, however due to the corona virus Im kinda unemployed for time because event business is shut down for now, so might aswell come for a spin until things get sorted a bit.

just logged to skype for the first time in like 5 years, pretty much nobody seems to use it anymore. gotta find a way to contact old faces somehow to ask them for one last ride :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
have not played actively in years, however due to the corona virus Im kinda unemployed for time because event business is shut down for now, so might aswell come for a spin until things get sorted a bit.

just logged to skype for the first time in like 5 years, pretty much nobody seems to use it anymore. gotta find a way to contact old faces somehow to ask them for one last ride :D

I don't remember my skype info, I will try to recover it for 2 reasons;
1) Get a hold of the old members so we can reunite
and
2) Update everyone on Skype that i am back and will re-launch server

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hi guys I also have plans to make a server and I see this thread IMHO there are players still prefer the old servers rather than new season 15 but as I can see at this moment old season have less players than the new season 15-16.

I also have a question sir KarLi there was a server event on season 8 name the jewel of pandora but I dont see any season 8 private server that has that features? If theres one can anyone name the server so I can check because I want to implement that on my upcoming server.

Thank you

Reaction score
Hi guys I also have plans to make a server and I see this thread IMHO there are players still prefer the old servers rather than new season 15 but as I can see at this moment old season have less players than the new season 15-16.

I also have a question sir KarLi there was a server event on season 8 name the jewel of pandora but I dont see any season 8 private server that has that features? If theres one can anyone name the server so I can check because I want to implement that on my upcoming server.

Thank you

isnt that the pandora stick which is still used to dig in some maps? just like this video?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I would prefer you start your own thread to prevent getting spams on mine.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just bought Season 12 server files, Dedicated server is ready too... Testing the water now

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone want to help me setup the server files? I can promote u to be part of staff

Back