Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Starting up a server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I thought the King can manage ? :D
what files did u even buy of season 12?

I thought i had it.. but dataserver keep freezing.. idk why. I bought Muemu.
I tried: Windows updates, redownload files, check config and nothing seem to work

Funny thing is, i was like i will ask KarLi for help, i remember seeing your post awhile ago for server help xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I figure it out. Need to spend more time reading the guides. lol.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can use anything to get back and see what u really want to create :) i like scfmt, but nowdays u must follow the extras that people like as customs etc, like if you use muemu/igcn files u have more chances to work with the server files better and find answers since they are used alot.

What season of server files you want to try? we can give you our recommendations on which files you should experiment with according to your server goals, recruiting members etc is a tricky thing, i cant explain it in a post, and maybe everyone can collaborate on that, i say its more likely adverismenet on xtopsites and facebook post ads and forums ofcourse but forums mostly dont have real players so u get to find GM's from forums more than players (like here now days)

u can recruit:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f206/

Took your advise. I’m using premium muemu files.

Hi there Jivy, nice to see some old faces still active in the community (I know I'm not... family n stuff)

whenever you get your server running do gimme a shout, I might come n see if any other old faces from the really old times come back for some nostalgy :D

Server is up and running. Testing out the new stuff and adjusting stuff.

Just an old face passing by :D

Got server up and running. Currently beta testing.

Back