Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The End of MU - A new beginning

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol rly, its just very sad like blizzard and wow but there is at least not auto leveling. Mu died when hardcore players lost their edge-elf soldier, auto leveling, xshop buff and final nail in coffin, s6 with rage fighter. 2014-2017 I logged in Hellheim s9 and it was just sad to see old SpartanS players sitting there in devias and chit chatting, almost felt like they were left behind. Aftermath thanks for all the memories!

Reaction score
Lol rly, its just very sad like blizzard and wow but there is at least not auto leveling. Mu died when hardcore players lost their edge-elf soldier, auto leveling, xshop buff and final nail in coffin, s6 with rage fighter. 2014-2017 I logged in Hellheim s9 and it was just sad to see old SpartanS players sitting there in devias and chit chatting, almost felt like they were left behind. Aftermath thanks for all the memories!
Of course there is no excitement anymore, i played 2007-2009 GMO in Dominion alliance/PkGod and the last years before season 3 came was great, just the dupe thing and k2 network failed hard then webzen took over and things collapsed in a way, including my acc got lost and deleted :D but it was just 396 lvl.. now days u can go 396 in a week with all the new stuff

Reaction score
Of course there is no excitement anymore, i played 2007-2009 GMO in Dominion alliance/PkGod and the last years before season 3 came was great, just the dupe thing and k2 network failed hard then webzen took over and things collapsed in a way, including my acc got lost and deleted :D but it was just 396 lvl.. now days u can go 396 in a week with all the new stuff
Hey, we probably were in the same alliance xD
For me, when they began with the mu helper, the game lost the rest of still active players. Before, it always had some players around at gates, or people making events. After that, everyone was just AFK. Additionally, Webzen failed hard by not getting dupes under control. They even deleted legit +15 items and jewels... I lost a lot accounts, filled with jewels which I gained through trading and farming - probably when they merged some accounts, I couldn't migrate them anymore.
Oh yea, and I played from 2004 until 2011, stopped during the season 6 era...

Reaction score
I don't know how of you, but i still like this game so much. because this game have something that many other game don't have. I was start from 97b if i good remember and my best server I play was BlessMu, player's was so active at any time you login to game there always running around and play, Now I set own S18.2.2 to look what this game have new, and i really like many things. MuHelper is bad Idea but from second side is good when some items are cover by other and you can't pick them, and in this case helper are is really helpful.

Probably i still will play but only on own server, just for fun :)

Back