Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What about best CMS for MU S16/17 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello dear friends !

Today I want to ask your opinion about best CMS for MU Season 16/17 :deal:
We don't know many CMS, that would somehow move forward and develop, staying relevant to users...
Here are a few that I know: DMNCMS, ImperiaMuCMS and WEBENGINE...

I would like to know your opinion about these CMS and which one is the best for you and why ? :thumbup1:
Or maybe you use something else, it would be interesting to hear !

Thanks !

Reaction score
I've studied WebEngine for some time. It's stable, very customizable, easy for your own template designing and the best thing - open source and free. Also it's easy to make new modules or redesign the architecture according to your needs.

The support for S16-S17 is not in this moment available in WebEngine, but you can easily do that by modifying the current DB queries. (Maybe I'm wrong, not actually sure about it)

Anyway, all 3 CMS' you've mentioned above are the base for your needs. If you want something different (new ideas for modules), that's a custom feature.

If you want to have custom features and your are willing to do PHP coding, any CMS is good.

Are you actually looking for a specific feature or thing in the CMS' you've mentioned?

Last edited:

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
DMNCMS, use the 1.2.1 open source version and you're good to go.
it has small bugs, but you can fix them with private dev (or by yourself, if you know PHP (it's written as OOP)).
i wouldn't use WebEngine cause it's missing a lot of important modules such as webshop, market, warehouse, vote api's and more payment gateways.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
DMNCMS, use the 1.2.1 open source version and you're good to go.
it has small bugs, but you can fix them with private dev (or by yourself, if you know PHP (it's written as OOP)).
i wouldn't use WebEngine cause it's missing a lot of important modules such as webshop, market, warehouse, vote api's and more payment gateways.

DMN 1.2.1 open source have shell in market plugin, ease drop database's and table, and is poop of neo6....
i recommend use web engine and web shop and market use in game client only, website only donation systems...

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
DMN 1.2.1 open source have shell in market plugin, ease drop database's and table, and is poop of neo6....
i recommend use web engine and web shop and market use in game client only, website only donation systems...
If you know about the shell, then fix it.
it will be cheaper to hire a private dev to fix that security hole, instead using WebEngine that is lacking of important (very) modules.
or just, simple disable Market, you have it already "in game client only", no? :)
cheers.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After he hacked the server and deleted the tables from the database, we disabled the market plugin: D
I will try to look for an old backup with corrected display of items from 16+ categories and with 16+ season support, and I will throw joy for children :D

Back