Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Whats the saddest things happen in your MuOnline Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
When I donate to a server and after a month Boom! They shutdown and now they online the server again and change the name of the server to ****mu.

Bierlust
Reaction score
mudracula, one of the first 99999999999x servers I played, also one of the only 999999999x servers I played. I believe I'm talking about the same server... if not, then i dont know.

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yesterday morning I failed 2nd Wing creation at 90% in MU Global. Pretty lame.
Reason I stopped GMO. You spend forever getting what you need for crafting, and then crafting mix fails on you UNLESS you buy f**king webshop items that increase chaos combination success rates. Oh, and that back to 100 hours grinding + getting items again for chaos machine. duck that poop.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I never had a sad story regarding MuOnline, only good things happend since i start playing or had my own server, even i was hacked once. I made a lot of friends, good guys, funny guys, had a realy good times playing and administrating my MuOnline server. I guess we better remember this facts not those who brings back sadly moments and poop cuz in the end WE SUPOSE TO HAVE FUN ... life is short ... don't make it shorter xD

Reaction score
Emari - Whats the saddest things happen in your MuOnline Experience? - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't even begin to figure what would be saddest thing, but people I've known and became friends with have had...some unfortunate events, a few people I've known through gaming have even died. RIP

other than that I've witnessed many great servers fall from the top of their glory, popularity & success for many different reasons, to mention some i would consider the greatest fall of server the fall of GMO's Maya & wiggle subs, although granted they were already so overpopulated and old that no normal player could ever catch up to older dedicated ones and had so much trouble with duping and other crap that i don't know if they could have ever been rescued no matter what kind of action would have been taken, what GMO represent to me at present day is sad attempt to keep the players paying until webzen finishes Mu2

other great (only including muonline) servers that i feel sad for are alliancemu & servers around it that formed it and followed after it at it's footsteps and diablomu(yeah i know it's still alive, but the way it's being managed is leading to it's downfall), sure there are others but none of them make me feel anxious like these two by the way they fell, the way their communities affected to me and people around me at the time.

Brian if you read this i still hate you for what you did

Ady if you read this...GROW SOME BALLS AND A SPINE..learning to behave wouldn't hurt either

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Season after season, s1 was best before the overpowered DL came and then s2, but definitely s3ep1 max. After that the game just went to sh*t.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
When webzen started to release crappy new seasons faster than my weed burns :eek:

poop man I was crazy too.

I got married, my wife was pregnant, we have a boy.
I was out of developments for only 1 year and some months.
I remember that we were working on season 3 episode 2

When I finally went back to work in 2011.
Megaupload with all my back-up file
closed by poop the S.O.P.A.

and nothing Webzen had already launched a loot season.

I felt old and late: P

what do you saved me was that the server kept Zhyper still alive: D
so sometimes I enjoy playing

to remember that I went back to work in some versions.
not to lose the practice or get rust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back