• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

What's your favourite version of MuOnline?

What is your favourite version of MU?

• 97d (with/without 99items)

Votes: 294 29.3%
  • 99b - c

Votes: 57 5.7%
  • Season 1

Votes: 68 6.8%
  • Season 2

Votes: 162 16.1%
  • Season 3 (with/without season 4 customs)

Votes: 423 42.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: What's your favourite version of MU?

1.01E tbph.

I loved the Dark Raven on the Dark Lord. Just get the clicker, run around arena, level 350 before you know it xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Season 3 (with/without season 4 customs)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i like the new ones i don't like old version them are booring all old item chars old maps... nothing new

Reaction score

i like the new ones i don't like old version them are booring all old item chars old maps... nothing new
no offence, but that sounds like the typical reaction of somebody who didn't even play the old versions.. did you ever play something like 0.97 on low exp? i don't think so .. cuz else.. u'd love it..

nowadays most people are just like.. "oh high exp.. oh lots of new stuf season 4 yeh yeh wow dude man unbelievable .. " -_-"

The real fun mu.. dude its all gone.. global used to rock :thumbup:, now its a :thumbdown:
I won't say all private servers are stupid, some are actually very good, even high exp servers.:cool:

look, i'll be fair, i stopped gaming. the only thing that would make me get back is a bugless 0.74 server on low exp, properly configured and global like;.. :eek:tt:

sorry if i am offending anyone :huh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

u all writing "97d+99 rox... " etc... but never play 97d servers ^_^ ... just look... every1 likes 97d+99 butt servers with this ver are empty ^^ ... lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

no offence, but that sounds like the typical reaction of somebody who didn't even play the old versions.. did you ever play something like 0.97 on low exp? i don't think so .. cuz else.. u'd love it..

nowadays most people are just like.. "oh high exp.. oh lots of new stuf season 4 yeh yeh wow dude man unbelievable .. " -_-"

The real fun mu.. dude its all gone.. global used to rock :thumbup:, now its a :thumbdown:
I won't say all private servers are stupid, some are actually very good, even high exp servers.:cool:

look, i'll be fair, i stopped gaming. the only thing that would make me get back is a bugless 0.74 server on low exp, properly configured and global like;.. :eek:tt:

sorry if i am offending anyone :huh:

Well said, actually - I agree!
I actually think Season 4 is boring because it is all about the "new chars" and "new maps"... players spend more timing wondering around saying "woow.... a new map!" than they do actually playing the game... fun :huh: I think not!

Hmm... would you settle for a low xp bugless 99b server? :blush: (watch this space)

Reaction score

Well yea, ofc is the old version better than the new ones, but all of the players wanna test the new stuff not the old onez.. so the Season 4 servers get the most peoples online right. I prefer 97d actually.

Reaction score

kimberƖey;4296371 said:
Well said, actually - I agree!
I actually think Season 4 is boring because it is all about the "new chars" and "new maps"... players spend more timing wondering around saying "woow.... a new map!" than they do actually playing the game... fun :huh: I think not!

Hmm... would you settle for a low xp bugless 99b server? :blush: (watch this space)
if i might have a lot of time, yes..
but i fear i won't .. since i've got school & a girl

but anyway.. just pm me (when you're starting it) :p
oh and if you need help with anything, just tell me its you, and i'll try to help you if i can

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i think i could make those different server of MU so that i could explain on my part

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey guys ,btw,may I ask what do you think is the most stable/bugless version for MU????
I'm planning to set-up one can I ask your opinion if its okay???:D:

Deg

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

97D always:eek:tt:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

0.74 was the best.

There wasnt anything like "oh a new map, lets check it out"

EVERYTHING was new, you knew duck all. Starting the game for the first time on a 1x exp server at the version of 0.74 was the best.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

newest versions will (have to be) the most liked, or no further updates would come, i think...

but I like season 3 +S4 items the most ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

OLD school is the BEST 97d, but Season 4 is good too :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is CzF Season1 Bugless ideal for a 100 xp server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Mu Season 3 Episode 2!!
is the best for me :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

New Versions are better coz they have more stuff, More things to do and better graphics and all around more fun.

ive played old versions and frankly all you do is kill in lorencia then spend most of your time in arena on a low exp version about the same except you spend a lot more time to lvl up.

new versions have a lot more maps and if they have good drops in there you will spend most of your time hunting in there for good sets and poop. Low exp version a lot harder to lvl up but you will spend a lot more time exploring ending up discovering areas you never knew about. One time i simply found myself in kantru listening to the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back