Which CMS is the best?

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Novice d4rkeen is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    2Posts

    Which CMS is the best?

    Hello fellas!
    I was wondering which of them is the most secured and stable CMS for muo server website,
    main choices are DMN or webengine. Any other suggestions? I appreciate each reply post!

    I'm curious about your feelings.


  2. #2
    Novice heroiz is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2021 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: Which CMS is the best?

    dmncms is the best. morpheus also good. webenginecms is free, weak security. never not support

  3. #3
    Valued Member wNNk is online now
    MemberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    109Posts

    Re: Which CMS is the best?

    Nmwcms is pretty decent option with a really nice developer still working on it :).

  4. #4
    cMuServices cMu is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    462Posts

    Re: Which CMS is the best?

    Quote Originally Posted by wNNk View Post
    Nmwcms is pretty decent option with a really nice developer still working on it :).
    Any server owner with a little of a brain will avoid this CMS extremely. the way he sales it is ridiculous, you have to host on his server (with all the other clients), so let's say i have 3 clients at this moment:
    1 - server XX
    2 - server XY
    3 - server XZ

    i've decided to attack the website of server number 3 (XZ), while i got him down, servers number 1~2 will be down as well.
    it's best to host your own website so you can control the firewall of it and many other things that you cannot do with this guy.

  5. #5
    Valued Member wNNk is online now
    MemberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    109Posts

    Re: Which CMS is the best?

    Websites are hosted on individual servers. When my server was attacked in absolutely every way possible (SQLi, XSS, LFI, DDoS and Brute) I was actually lucky the website wasn't self-hosted because the attacker couldn't get to anything. He found a vulnerability and could grab Cookie Session and gain access to Admin panel but guess what? He wasn't able to do much because no one does have the access besides the developer, connections to root and everything are filtered to his IP only.

    When I was under active attack I contacted the developer (Narvulkan) and he started helping right away, we could see the vulnerabilities and he got on fixing them right away. Also he does active development and bunch of updates compared to other CMS providers. When I asked about a specific change that I needed for my server and could only be done in the sources he actually included that right away in the first update.

    I own and used the following:
    Dmncms full
    Imperiamucms full
    Webengine
    MvCore
    Morpheus

    I spent over 1000$ on the first two options, for license price and monthly subscription and all I can say they are all a scam. DmnCms is over priced and their support is basically non existent.

    When I dealt with Jacubb from ImperiaMuCMS some time ago he only cared that you pay your license he won't fix basic issues or won't do any development, and sometimes he can act kinda rude, even tho I paid the license for his website I had to look for the latest sources I could find online only to realise the code is such complicated non-sense its not even worth the hundreds of dollars he is asking for it so I stopped paying/using it at all. I cannot talk about current state of this project because I haven't been up to date since I quit using the product. There is always time for improvement and things might've changed since then.

    After all these experiences all I can say is that Nmwcms was the only CMS that it's fairly priced (15$/month), I would actually even pay more for it.
    I understand the feeling that some people might get because of the access thing, I thought about it aswell, but in terms of available CMSs right now I believe he's right above everyone that why I'm using it until our private standalone CMS is ready.
    Last edited by wNNk; 23-03-22 at 08:35 PM.

  6. #6
    ImperiaMuCMS CEO jacubb is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    SlovakiaLocation
    1,507Posts

    Re: Which CMS is the best?

    Quote Originally Posted by wNNk View Post
    Jacubb from ImperiaMuCMS only cares that you pay your license he won't fix basic issues or won't do any development, and sometimes he can act kinda rude, even tho I paid the license for his website I had to look for the latest sources I could find online only to realise the code is such complicated non-sense its not even worth the hundreds of dollars he is asking for it so I stopped paying/using it at all.
    I don't know who you are, but what you wrote is not true at all. I am constantly releasing new updates with new modules and new configs for existing modules. Some features are added by me, some features were requested by my customers. Currently there's only one issue opened in Bug Tracker which is not solved ATM and it's a donation module, what is used by only one customer.

    You're talking about decrypted sources which are not my sources, but it's something generated by a machine and they are different from my original sources. Also it's decrypted for a reason and you don't have to touch anything. If you needed a new feature or new options for configuration or adjustments, I was always ready to help. Also all those modifications (except custom development) are free.

    And yes, you're right, sometimes I act kinda rude, I am just a person not a robot so I really apologise for it. Try to imagine you're working 16 hours per day (sometimes even more) just for couple bucks, but you don't want to cancel your project and leave your customers. I am working on this project for over 7 years and I will not leave it. Peace.

  7. #7
    Valued Member wNNk is online now
    MemberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    109Posts

    Re: Which CMS is the best?

    Quote Originally Posted by jacubb View Post
    I don't know who you are, but what you wrote is not true at all. I am constantly releasing new updates with new modules and new configs for existing modules. Some features are added by me, some features were requested by my customers. Currently there's only one issue opened in Bug Tracker which is not solved ATM and it's a donation module, what is used by only one customer.

    You're talking about decrypted sources which are not my sources, but it's something generated by a machine and they are different from my original sources. Also it's decrypted for a reason and you don't have to touch anything. If you needed a new feature or new options for configuration or adjustments, I was always ready to help. Also all those modifications (except custom development) are free.

    And yes, you're right, sometimes I act kinda rude, I am just a person not a robot so I really apologise for it. Try to imagine you're working 16 hours per day (sometimes even more) just for couple bucks, but you don't want to cancel your project and leave your customers. I am working on this project for over 7 years and I will not leave it. Peace.
    My story is based on a few experiences that happened some time ago, there is always time for improvement and I cannot talk about current happenings because I haven't been up to date since I quit using the product. I apologize for missing this detail, I updated my thread accordingly.

    I understand what you're saying and if I were to give you a tip is that you should start putting a team together to help you manage and work on this project. You will have far more success if you can focus your time solely on development and other important things (such as marketing the product for more profit / community interaction / social media presence etc.) rather than trying to do everything by yourself and ending up in struggling to find time to handle things properly.

  8. #8
    Enthusiast Karuritoku is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    Lima, PeruLocation
    47Posts

    Re: Which CMS is the best?

    it's funny that they fight over the quality of their "cms" when both websites used the webengine source code xD

  9. #9
    Member cryy is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    HomeLocation
    80Posts

    Re: Which CMS is the best?

    Quote Originally Posted by Karuritoku View Post
    it's funny that they fight over the quality of their "cms" when both websites used the webengine source code xD
    Maybe you should download both and check before talk :D
    Last edited by cryy; 16-05-22 at 02:41 PM.

  10. #10
    Trafalgar D. Water Law Dope Boy One is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    HellasLocation
    1,220Posts

    Re: Which CMS is the best?

    DMN CMS, over all this years let's just agree.



Advertisement