Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add Non PvP Zone in PvP map

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I am finding a config method to add non PvP Zone in PvP map, anyone know this, please help me? (I am using IGCN source, ss16-1-2).

Another, i am looking for color attribute guide for World Editor and Pentium tool, pls share me if you have.

It's first time i come to ragezone, i hope in the future can support for this forum more.

Hello Mr Karli, your student here with battle map :D

Reaction score
Welcome to Ragezone.

Hmm, if you really have IGCN source (which I don't think those have leaked) then you can add them in your GS source code, enabled by a config.

You can disable attacking other players or at least disable the damage dealt by players on other players between those coordinates you want. It would be like a safe-zone.

Regarding some kind of help for World Editor, Karli wrote a post in 2016 regarding this thread: https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-mu-world-editor-0-a-1094027/

with 0.7.1 u can save .ozb/.ozj and .att which means u can save with that version just lightning and attribute
.obj and .map = objects and textures/design like coloring stuff..
use 0.3.0 version for that.

"It's first time i come to ragezone, i hope in the future can support for this forum more."

It's pretty hard nowadays to get support from Ragezone from the simple fact that everyone who had been helped by Mu Online developers on this forum, they've all taken the credits for other's work/pieces of code/projects, and so, many of the devs don't or won't share anything.

In here, it's more like this: If you share, don't expect anything from others and you're sharing from the pure will of just sharing.
Or if you ask for help, don't expect others to do your work/coding/etc (Which is one of the biggest problem around on this forum, one which discouraged most of the developers to share things or help).

So, yeah, those being said, welcome :eek:tt1:

Edit:

Try this: https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-muclienttools-season-16-1-a-1198961/

Mu Client Tools (Season 16 part 1.1)
This project is using test files obtained from client Lgd_Test (1.19.46)

It's an open source Client Tools. I guess the binaries would be the same for part 1.2.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back