Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add RF Weapon in Season 10

Reaction score
I can give you some tips, but those could be wrong because I have no idea how your server and client files are working.

Use ToolKit Silver or Pentium Tools or BmdDec for opening the next files because those are encrypted:

Client side:
- Add the item in item.bmd (Data/Local/Eng/ for english or whatever language your client have).
Here you will probably need the model of the item (.ozj file and the .bmd file for texture and 3D model), but that depends on how your client works.

Add the item tooltips in itemtooltip.bmd (the texts for damage, defense, etc. of an item)

Server side:
Add your item in items.txt in your Mu Server files.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
šŸ²The Myth ā€¢ āš”ļøThe Legend
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I can give you some tips, but those could be wrong because I have no idea how your server and client files are working.

Use ToolKit Silver or Pentium Tools or BmdDec for opening the next files because those are encrypted:

Client side:
- Add the item in item.bmd (Data/Local/Eng/ for english or whatever language your client have).
Here you will probably need the model of the item (.ozj file and the .bmd file for texture and 3D model), but that depends on how your client works.

Add the item tooltips in itemtooltip.bmd (the texts for damage, defense, etc. of an item)

Server side:
Add your item in items.txt in your Mu Server files.
zipper20032 but it happens like this.
The RF in Safezone is unequipping the Gloves.
That's why RF has 3 BMD's that make it confuse and how can we utilize the 2 other BMD
kvvc9m9 - How to add RF Weapon in Season 10 - RaGEZONE Forums

ngt7Bf4 - How to add RF Weapon in Season 10 - RaGEZONE Forums

HxcgJ8k - How to add RF Weapon in Season 10 - RaGEZONE Forums

OCkc6ZI - How to add RF Weapon in Season 10 - RaGEZONE Forums

ABAa91y - How to add RF Weapon in Season 10 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back