Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Advice] MuOnline Server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Fellow guys,

I have been taking a long break from MuOnline server testing and server making :tongue:

But now I have come back because of the idea between friends that we could host a MuOnline server, all good and cool.
But I was wondering after a couple of days of looking through the Forum Ragezone threads and other website posts, and the situation
is the same as it was before I left, there are always premium files and cracked and something left behind by an old developer etc.

So to my question, trying to keep it short and simple: Which files would be worth to look at especially if for now, I would want to start
with free files to get something going and then I could check out for sure some premium files.
But I don't know which are worth investing time in, I would really appreciate some advice on this. :blink:

Reaction score
hey

well u should be abit more detailed cus its 2022 and there are many seasons up to 14-17 and most free files go up to 12-14-16 (with bugs as free ofc) so it depends on u, most ppl use for s6 louis repack muemu/igcn/xteam same for s9 same for 12, some use free and with sources and fix stuff their self, so u must know what u wanna 'spend' time working with we can tell u or suggest you to pay for files, thats not cool, if u need to learn again then u need to be detailed with what matters for u, or else u can just simply try any files that u see on the forum that are most 'updated' meaning most replies and all that which makes them more 'better' cus they are re-worked and got the most feedback, lets not talk about premium files here, there are enough topics in the mu normal mu section

hey

well u should be abit more detailed cus its 2022 and there are many seasons up to 14-17 and most free files go up to 12-14-16 (with bugs as free ofc) so it depends on u, most ppl use for s6 louis repack muemu/igcn/xteam same for s9 same for 12, some use free and with sources and fix stuff their self, so u must know what u wanna 'spend' time working with we can tell u or suggest you to pay for files, thats not cool, if u need to learn again then u need to be detailed with what matters for u, or else u can just simply try any files that u see on the forum that are most 'updated' meaning most replies and all that which makes them more 'better' cus they are re-worked and got the most feedback, lets not talk about premium files here, there are enough topics in the mu normal mu section

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well then, I would definitely prefer more up-to-date files, of course, as an example, Season 12 - 16 (17).

I definitely remember that the latest versions, which were closer to the Webzen season, were the priciest, and if there were any free then bugs, well, they blow up in your face as soon you unzipped the archive not even talking about all RAT's Trojan, etc.

So right now, I have found MuDevs Season 16 Ep2-2 free files, and I am currently testing them as they seem to be decent ones, but at the same time trying to verify if there might be some weird ports shining through ke ke ke.

So I wouldn't mind stepping back a couple of versions, but what I would look for is the most stable and most bug-free files which can be found anywhere on the internet without any giant viruses, and have broad variety support of Web pages and other neat little things, like security addons for server and client, maybe also some Ftp support as updating clients could be a pain for the client.

I know this sounds like my intentions are too tremendous for the value I could return, but that is one thing I have been struggling with, I have always wanted some server files to test, and then if everything looks good, then invest money, but that's a topic probably with someone from MuOnline Server File Team :D

So, I will be looking at something that can be found as good as it can get.

Upvote 0
Back