Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ancient Bug

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi did anyone try to fix this bug on season 3 episode 1 i tried to to find a solution or topic but cant find one or i just miss them

the problem is that vicious set only have 2 options highlighted even with complete set you have but if you point the mouse to the ancient bonus its showing all options..

another one i tried this command to make black dragon helm
/make 7 16 13 0 1 7 63 = Black Dragon Helm Full Option +13
/make 7 16 13 0 1 7 63 10 =Ancient Excellent Sekhmet Black Dragon Helm +13
this Sekhmet i dont know about this set never seen one before and dont have any data on the server files and also no highlighted on ancient options but its showing all bonus options can any one please explain this and help me to fix the bug thank you..

addition to this i cant sell , trade or put it on bank this Sekhmet set

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
verry big thanx sir,but do you know where i can find the option of when you die from nobs in arena you still respawn on thesame spot?
No worries. ^^ But keep in mind that licensed server files can be buggy (no one ever said that licensed servers are bugfree), because that's how the developers are earning more on the side by making those renown "Updates" and you'll actually need those fixes so your server would work properly. That's one reason you should not buy.

Start using free server files from this forum or any other forum. Make sure you have source codes for both server and client. You can start fixing your own issues. You'll need Visual Studio (most of the times is 2010), OOP C++ knowledge, and from time to time assembly language, in order to debug, code, fix things from server and client.

Usually, here on RageZone, there aren't many using licensed files and RZ community can help more effectively those who are using free source codes because we would have the source code too in front of us.

When you buy the license for that server, of course, you won't have any source code and the fixes should be done by the developer of your files, so this way, helping you out with things that are out of our reach can't be done. So in your case, only the developer of your server applications can help you out when it comes to server or even client bugs.

Good luck, mate.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is set is in your client thats why you see that , you can fix this from you client data/local/itemsettype.bmd

Upvote 0
Back