Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ancient Bug

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi did anyone try to fix this bug on season 3 episode 1 i tried to to find a solution or topic but cant find one or i just miss them

the problem is that vicious set only have 2 options highlighted even with complete set you have but if you point the mouse to the ancient bonus its showing all options..

another one i tried this command to make black dragon helm
/make 7 16 13 0 1 7 63 = Black Dragon Helm Full Option +13
/make 7 16 13 0 1 7 63 10 =Ancient Excellent Sekhmet Black Dragon Helm +13
this Sekhmet i dont know about this set never seen one before and dont have any data on the server files and also no highlighted on ancient options but its showing all bonus options can any one please explain this and help me to fix the bug thank you..

addition to this i cant sell , trade or put it on bank this Sekhmet set

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here check no highlighted but if you point on bonus have options
same goes with viciuos

1 - Ancient Bug - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - Ancient Bug - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using a SSEMU premium files THAI season 3 episode 1

something feels like there is a kinda limit or something that u must increase/disable on custom ancient items in main.exe / gs ?
i dont know sir KarLi im not even a coder or have a knowledge in coding but i did fix some other stuff with the help of sir zipper

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
should i share the files and you guys crack and find how does it work....setect soft i think just like those who likes milking people but as i can see about the files it thesame as the other files it just added with name of the one who recoded the files but im just a buyer who knows nothing about coding but can fix bugs with your help.......
or simply ask the ppl u get the files from about it as well cuz they should know and support ya, otherwise just change files simply or client files patches etc and experiment.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
should i share the files and you guys crack and find how does it work....setect soft i think just like those who likes milking people but as i can see about the files it thesame as the other files it just added with name of the one who recoded the files but im just a buyer who knows nothing about coding but can fix bugs with your help.......

u dont have to do that, and noone would bother to crack anything atm, just reach out and ask or change ur files and dont buy files without asking first or at least working with free files with experience.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u dont have to do that, and noone would bother to crack anything atm, just reach out and ask or change ur files and dont buy files without asking first or at least working with free files with experience.
anyway sir can i use different main for a licensed file..cause i wanted to use a season 6 downgrade to season 3 main.exe ..but looking at the file that was bought it has a gethardwareID application..wil it ork if i change the main

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Using a different main.exe means that your custom things made by the developer of your server files would not work with your client.

I strongly recommend that downgrading to a lower version like S6 to S3 should be done with source codes too, not just by copy pasting and replacing a main.exe with an S3.
There could be errors which you can't fix without source codes. Your server is still S6 and you need to change many things in the server configs and also in your server files in order to have a correct downgrading.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
anyway sir can i use different main for a licensed file..cause i wanted to use a season 6 downgrade to season 3 main.exe ..but looking at the file that was bought it has a gethardwareID application..wil it ork if i change the main

no, u cant mix things like that, everything has to match or its going to be always buggy, find 1 file and stick to it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using a season 3 episode 1 licensed and currently running now what im planning to do is use the main.exe of that season 6 release by setectsoft also and the files im using now is bought from setectsoft
Using a different main.exe means that your custom things made by the developer of your server files would not work with your client.

I strongly recommend that downgrading to a lower version like S6 to S3 should be done with source codes too, not just by copy pasting and replacing a main.exe with an S3.
There could be errors which you can't fix without source codes. Your server is still S6 and you need to change many things in the server configs and also in your server files in order to have a correct downgrading.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if you have them licensed or not. You won't be able to run anything. S3 is different than S6. You'll have tons of errors.
When you are downgrading, you need source code of the main.exe to disable S6 things towards S3 things. Downgrading is a custom thing.

As Karli said, you can't just use other version's main executables and that's it. There's a whole process when you are downgrading.

You'll need to ask the developers to do it if you don't have the source code for both GameServer and Main.exe.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok than you sir

Upvote 0
Reaction score
No worries. ^^ But keep in mind that licensed server files can be buggy (no one ever said that licensed servers are bugfree), because that's how the developers are earning more on the side by making those renown "Updates" and you'll actually need those fixes so your server would work properly. That's one reason you should not buy.

Start using free server files from this forum or any other forum. Make sure you have source codes for both server and client. You can start fixing your own issues. You'll need Visual Studio (most of the times is 2010), OOP C++ knowledge, and from time to time assembly language, in order to debug, code, fix things from server and client.

Usually, here on RageZone, there aren't many using licensed files and RZ community can help more effectively those who are using free source codes because we would have the source code too in front of us.

When you buy the license for that server, of course, you won't have any source code and the fixes should be done by the developer of your files, so this way, helping you out with things that are out of our reach can't be done. So in your case, only the developer of your server applications can help you out when it comes to server or even client bugs.

Good luck, mate.

Upvote 0
Back