Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BK Combo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi im here again to ask for Help! .. as im trying to find where the BK combo file is located cause i tried make EVO command and the BK don't have combo activated tried also to find marlon to do the quest but he dont give anymore quest

Reaction score
Combo Skill file is in Data/Skill/ComboSkill.txt
If you want the Class Index in there, go to Data/Character/DefaultClassInfo.txt
If you want the Skill IDs, go to Data/Skill/SkillList.txt

Quest configs are in Data/Quest folder.

1st Quest is available at 150. You need to complete it, both parts. (1st part is Scroll of Emperor and 2nd part is the respective class quest item)
Marlon Quest is only available after the 1st Quest( at 150 ) is finished (both parts) and also you need level 220 to get the Marlon Quest.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thankyou zipper20032,,btw how can i post a code here im trying to find a way the way you guys post the code but i think im too slow in finding

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have them got complete skills from cyclone to 4 skills..or maybe i think its the client side fault? well im not using that file i posted before im using a season 3 of ssemu

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its a license server files of setectsoft the problem is they dont help

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
paid sir....

most MU servers this days they have already activated combo on BK even without a quest where did they config that?
also where i can get a tool to open .bmd on season 3 episode 1 pentiumtool not working

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you share me a file season 3 sir? i cant find any good that is free all i tried was incomplete

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Season 3 Episode 1 By ExTeam

Server files -
Client -

Client IP changing: Find 192.168.0.100 in ExGames.dll with an Hex Editor

Password
tuservermu.com.ve

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you sir,,,any ways where can i find the file for the Vault i want to add put some on another location

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
combo work perfect on that files. Maybe you have bad configured
i have them got complete skills from cyclone to 4 skills..or maybe i think its the client side fault? well im not using that file i posted before im using a season 3 of ssemu

Upvote 0
Back