Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to change 44405, port season 3, pls help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wish you good games. I want to change the 44405 port. but I couldn't find it useful in the forum and OLLYDBG . main exe is attached, can you help me? It will change from 44405 to 44406

main.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you for answering. Although I tried google search and ollydb processes many times, I could not get any results. so I had to open this issue. exe in the above article, if you ask, you should try. to find ad75. i can't find "AD75" using ollydbg.

I have "exe" in my first post. please, you can try it once, I have looked at the "dll" files for to it so that "main" could be special. but i can't find "AD75" using ollydbg or any hex editor.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
do you even know how to search AD75 in OllyDBG?

ps: u gave only main.exe we can't do nothing with only that, we ned ur whole client folder without Data directory ofcourse to import the exe and see if we can modificate ur .exe cus it might be packed or so.

u wont find iit with hex editor unless its a very old main.exe

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've done the steps described here. http://forum.ragezone.com/f82/change-default-port-main-exe-1090191/#post8564718 . All 12 steps
.and I've also watched ollydbg videos from youtube. but I didn't get results.
I put a lot of effort into it before I wrote here. you are my last resort. I'm really desperate. there's no writing I haven't read or a video I haven't watched. pls help me.

these are the files I've been working on. the right Port change is enough for me

Upvote 0
Reaction score
yeah but u can't expect the same offsets to be same for your main.exe thats why u are failing, u must find them by searching the constants which are AD75 which is the 44405 port in hex form thats why u must search right click> search constats and put AD75 or 44405 (it will show / generate AD75 itself) and search there the results and experiment by changing that AD75 to other port number.

please create a proper patch for us, if u want to test, im not going to download the whole client atm.

Upvote 0
Back