Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Changing the Master Skill Tree

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, would like to get some help on making some adjustments. We're currently using Louis s6 files UP19 and one thing we've noticed is that the master skill tree is from a higher season (it's the extended tree) is anyone familiar on how we can use the base season 6.3 skill tree? I tried checking the .dat file and only found one from common.dat but it seems like it's for disabling the skill tree entirely. Thank you!

Reaction score
I think you would need the source code for both GS and client to correct that.

But maybe there's a switch parameter in GS Common config and in GetMainInfo configs to set it for new season or other things. Pay attention on reading the config files. Most of them have information of how to use the configs and what parameter to use for setting a specific thing (e.g. the client interface). And yes, there's a possibility that this parameter doesn't exists at all.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see. I tried checking the common.dat and the only lines there for the master tree are the ones to I think disable it, the amount of points per level and the max master tree level. Let me try to check the GetMainInfo. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Karli

Managed to find that setting in the getmaininfo config file after zipper advised it. Thank you

Upvote 0
Back